3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Apple has released a set of computers that run on Intel's newest 6th generation Skylake processors. How long will it be before there is Hackintoish support? Has anyone tried with a skylake processer on beta El Capitan due to this problem being written for support? Will the prosecer be able to be used at full capacity. Will 4k graphics be supported with onboard graphics which according to Intel is possible when being used in pc? Thank You all for you input on this subject! :beachball:

Apple has released a set of computers that run on Intel's newest 6th generation Skylake processors. How long will it be before there is Hackintoish support? Has anyone tried with a skylake processer on beta El Capitan due to this problem being written for support? Will the prosecer be able to be used at full capacity. Will 4k graphics be supported with onboard graphics which according to Intel is possible when being used in pc? Thank You all for you input on this subject! :beachball:

Please read the Rules :
Do not cross post or create identical threads in multiple forums.
Duplicate threads will be deleted

Sorry. Didn't know which category this best fit into

Sorry, but which one is a duplicate with this and which one has been deleted? could you be more informative?...

I think this is a very important thread.

Sorry, but which one is a duplicate with this and which one has been deleted? could you be more informative?...

The deleted thread, has obviously been DELETED

You may think that it is important but none of us are able to predict the future so it has no worth.

It's looking good.
Code:
        <key>Intel10SeriesAHCI</key>
        <dict>
            <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
            <string>com.apple.driver.AppleAHCIPort</string>
            <key>Chipset Name</key>
            <string>10 Series Chipset</string>
            <key>IOClass</key>
            <string>AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI</string>
            <key>IONameMatch</key>
            <array>
                <string>pci8086,a102</string>
            </array>
            <key>IOProbeScore</key>
            <integer>2000</integer>
            <key>IOProviderClass</key>
            <string>IOPCIDevice</string>
            <key>Vendor Name</key>
            <string>Intel</string>
        </dict>

You may think that it is important but none of us are able to predict the future so it has no worth.
however today, Apple's new 5K iMac supports sky lake natively. It is not the future, it is now

The deleted thread, has obviously been DELETED

I agree.. The deleted thread has a lot of votes so it might have some useful discussion there. But all is gone

Or, you could try the thread that is now four pages long, and was created on 9/11 of this year…

http://www.tonymacx86.com/buying-ad...pus-100-series-motherboards-buyers-guide.html

There is also the search function, that helps one find stuff…

I believe folks need to do a bit more reading first, rather than just hoping into the forums demanding to know why they cannot make a Skylake-based Hackintosh yet…!

"Well, Apple JUST released new Skylake-based iMacs TODAY, why can I not make my Skylake-based Hackintosh work RIGHT NOW…!?!"

Too many folks wanting to be spoon-fed information that is out there to be had, but one just needs to get out there and LOOK for it…

spoon-feed |spun fid| verb [ with obj. ] feed (someone) by using a spoon.• provide (someone) with so much help or information that they do not need to think for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back