Contribute
Register

Sierra+GTX960+WebDriver+NvidiaWeb: True_But Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean with power output?

I ordered an active Hdmi to vga adapter and guess it should work then. I will report if the problem has been solved :)
Please be kind enough to tell us if this solution worked for you! Thanks a lot in advance!

It is also worth noting that CloverConfigurator will delete things that it does not "understand".
Which means that if you make the suggested entries directly (Xcode, TextWrangler, PlistEditorPro etc) and then subsequently edit the config.plist with CloverConfigurator, all of your work will be undone.

The latest version of Clover Configurator has added support under System Parameters for NvidiaWeb.

Please be kind enough to tell us if this solution worked for you! Thanks a lot in advance!

So yes it works as expected. But it seems that now because I've changed ports I've got other problems. On Windows as well as on OSX. May you guys cant help me out? :D

So before I had my primary display plugged in on the HDMI output and my secondary VGA display on the DVI output with an DVI-VGA adapter. This combination worked in Windows but not on OSX because of the VGA.

So the main idea was finding an active adapter that for OS X the VGA display acts like an DVI one. So I changed ports to the following composition:

1.) HDMI-Output -> HDMI adapter to VGA -> VGA Display: that works perfectly, BIOS Screen is also here (but shouldn't or?)
2.) DVI-Output -> DVI-Cable -> Primary Full HD Display: doesn't work and I don't know why, it is just no recognised anymore

If I plug out the secondary display and reboot, Bios will come up on my Full HD via DVI, but on Boot of Windows neither OSX, the Screen goes black again.

Somebody knows how to solve this?
My guess its something with my 980TI, not a driver problem.

So yes it works as expected. But it seems that now because I've changed ports I've got other problems. On Windows as well as on OSX. May you guys cant help me out? :D

So before I had my primary display plugged in on the HDMI output and my secondary VGA display on the DVI output with an DVI-VGA adapter. This combination worked in Windows but not on OSX because of the VGA.

So the main idea was finding an active adapter that for OS X the VGA display acts like an DVI one. So I changed ports to the following composition:

1.) HDMI-Output -> HDMI adapter to VGA -> VGA Display: that works perfectly, BIOS Screen is also here (but shouldn't or?)
2.) DVI-Output -> DVI-Cable -> Primary Full HD Display: doesn't work and I don't know why, it is just no recognised anymore

If I plug out the secondary display and reboot, Bios will come up on my Full HD via DVI, but on Boot of Windows neither OSX, the Screen goes black again.

Somebody knows how to solve this?
My guess its something with my 980TI, not a driver problem.
First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to inform us!

Now, regarding the issue with the second monitor. To my understanding, what works well with recent hackintosh is GraphicsCard DisplayPort -> FirstMonitor MiniDisplayPort -> FirstMonitor MiniDisplayPort -> SecondMonitor MiniDisplayPort.

Can anyone confirm this or correct me please?

What I can confirm is that my problem is definetly related to an issue with my gpu. Even under Windows I've got no chance to get my main monitor to work with DVI.
So I've ordererd a Displayport to DVI cable for my main. I'll report if it has worked. But I guess so.

At least the adapters cost like nothing. :)

Hey Guys!
The newest version WebDriver-367.15.10.15f01 (updated to support 10.12.1) has solve this issue now!
Never need to close the second screen on booting now~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back