Contribute
Register

Sierra Desktop/Realtek AppleHDA Audio

Anyone find a solution for the popping with an iMac system def now that AntiPop doesn't work? Specifically, this is on my P8Z77-I using iMac 14,2

I'd like to known this too, read somewhere that setting AFGLowPowerState=False in Clover would prevent the sound card from going to sleep but it did not help the issue..

Works perfectly with Sierra GM Release on GA-Z77-DS3H v1.0 with nvidia GTX650, 16 GB RAM and XEON E3-1230v2 - Latest Clover EFI (MacPro 5,1 SysDef)

GA-P35-DS3 ALC889A is supported?

grazie

I had the same error. I forgot to put my patched DSDT into my /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/PATCHED folder.

Durrrr!

Had this same thing but did NOT have my DSDT. in clover you can just select the HDA fix for the DSDT.aml. I also checked the fixHDA under fixes just to be sure. I also removed one of the kext fixes since its not required. All thats required is t1-10.9 - 10.12 patch and the t1-10.12 patch. the third one i believe is not required. but Toleda can chime in for me. if i'm wrong. hopefully this helps some people.

Attachments

• install check.txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 217
I`m getting this error. But i did mount the EFI. Could be damage? how i can fix it?

File: audio_cloverALC-120.command_v1.0b0

Release Mode

Password:

EFI partition not mounted

Macintosh HD/EFI not found

EFI/CLOVER folder not available to install audio

No system files were changed

To save a Copy of this Terminal session: Terminal/Shell/Export Text As ...

logout

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

I`m getting this error. But i did mount the EFI. Could be damage? how i can fix it?

File: audio_cloverALC-120.command_v1.0b0

Release Mode

Password:

EFI partition not mounted

Macintosh HD/EFI not found

EFI/CLOVER folder not available to install audio

No system files were changed

To save a Copy of this Terminal session: Terminal/Shell/Export Text As ...

logout

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

I have the same issue. Even though the EFI is mounted. In Sierra. Not sure why.

Back