Contribute
Register

Sierra can't boot suddenly

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • You won't be able to "down grade" this SSD from Sierra 10.12.4 to 10.12.3. You can only Reformat and Reinstall 12.3 with a newly created 12.3 Sierra USB installer.
  • If you have valuable personal data in this disk that you want to access and save, following are the possible options provided, the disk's system files are not seriously damaged:
    • connect the this SATA disk using USB to SATA adapter on a working MAC or Hack and navigate to the folder (s) containing your personal data and copy .
    • Install a new SATA HDD or SSD on this desktop and using an earlier version of MasOSSierra USB Installer, install a system and through its desktop and check if you can access files from the non-working disk.

I have already copies of the files and I know about that solution, but it will not help me because the files are plug-ins for multiple programs and may be size of files up to 200GB, to use the files must be install all them, but the biggest problem is that I have open files such as Photoshop or Pro-tools adjustable The plug-ins will disappear until the file is installed to complete the thing.

This will take a lot of time and also all files should be named with similar names like the old one!

I really thank you for your help and attention, I will start earse and start a New Life.

I'll come back if something went wrong again. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back