Contribute
Register

Shutdown/Reboot Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had a similar problem, when i first upgraded to Mavericks. Back then i could solve the problem by not using some of the SATA ports. I am using the white and grey SATA ports of the GA-Z77 UD5H and disabled the black ones. I tried if it helps to switch back to the former ones but that did not lead to changes this time.

Check in BIOS whether the Wake On Lan is Enabled or Disable ?

Wake on LAN is disabled.

Was in disabled state to begin with. I followed Storks Bios settings back then.

OK I will try that,
I never used boot flags. I have to press any key during chameleon screen to enter the code right?

OK I will try that,
I never used boot flags. I have to press any key during chameleon screen to enter the code right?

Just type the flag once you reach the boot loader screen.

I will try that as soon as I am back at home from work and write you if it worked. Thank you for your help :thumbup:

My boot loader screen is skipping so fast that i did not manage to type anything, but i just went to OSX/Extras/org.chameleon.Boot.plist and entered it there. And…
it seems to do the trick. Thank you very much for your help! :)

One more question: How can I change the title of the thread to Solved?

My boot loader screen is skipping so fast that i did not manage to type anything, but i just went to OSX/Extras/org.chameleon.Boot.plist and entered it there. And…
it seems to do the trick. Thank you very much for your help! :)

Good to hear. Enjoy your Yosemite

One more question: How can I change the title of the thread to Solved?

Edit one of the post and change the title. Most of the it will not update immediately. I think it is because of website caches.
Screen Shot 2015-03-19 at 1.34.17 pm.png

Good Luck...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back