Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey guys,

I made this simple GUI based app that lets you show or hide the special files on your Mac/Hackintosh. (files you cannot see unless you execute some Terminal commands). It saves some users from having to type intimidating code in Terminal. So anyway, it's just a simple app, nothing fancy. Please find the attached zip file containing the application below. I would love if Tonymacx86 and you guys could support this app. THANKS! :D :thumbup:

View attachment Show All Hidden Files.zip

Cheers,
mindhormone

Hey guys,

I made this simple GUI based app that lets you show or hide the special files on your Mac/Hackintosh. (files you cannot see unless you execute some Terminal commands). It saves some users from having to type intimidating code in Terminal. So anyway, it's just a simple app, nothing fancy. Please find the attached zip file containing the application below. I would love if Tonymacx86 and you guys could support this app. THANKS! :D :thumbup:

View attachment 64767

Cheers,
mindhormone
Hi because no one else has tried it, i thought i would give it a go on sierra but it doesnt work. when i press the button in the app it doesnt do anything. maybe you forgot to put killall Finder at the end, because without that bit of command its doesnt work in the terminal

thanks any way

You can actually go to finder and hit SHIFT+CMD+. and it will show hidden files. Do it again and it will hide it :)

Ok Thanks for that info never new that as i'm new to mac cheers

Thanks dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back