GTX-770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Heya,

So my first monitor is connected to my GTX 770 graphics card and working fine, but my second monitor, hooked up to my motherboard (Z87-PRO + i7 4770K) isn't receiving any signal. I suppose this has to do with no intel graphics drivers (?), but I couldn't find anything useful online, so I'm resorting to this forum again in hope for some help. :)

Thanks!

My config file:
View attachment config.plist

Heya,

So my first monitor is connected to my GTX 770 graphics card and working fine, but my second monitor, hooked up to my motherboard (Z87-PRO + i7 4770K) isn't receiving any signal. I suppose this has to do with no intel graphics drivers (?), but I couldn't find anything useful online, so I'm resorting to this forum again in hope for some help. :)

Thanks!

My config file:
View attachment 145578

Two things to try. One you shouldn't need Inject/Nvidia/True with a GTX 770. Second, I wouldn't use a MacPro5,1 smbios. This is not a machine with an IGP. We also don't recommend using MacPro4,1/5,1/6,1 or iMac 15,1. You would be better off using iMac14,2 which has an 8 series board and a Haswell processor just like your build.

Two things to try. One you shouldn't need Inject/Nvidia/True with a GTX 770. Second, I wouldn't use a MacPro5,1 smbios. This is not a machine with an IGP. We also don't recommend using MacPro4,1/5,1/6,1 or iMac 15,1. You would be better off using iMac14,2 which has an 8 series board and a Haswell processor just like your build.

I see, thank you very much! I disabled 'Inject Nvidia' in Clover Configurator and changed to iMac 14,2. Hopefully this will work for me.

Would you know why my other monitor (HDMI connected to motherboard) isn't receiving any signal? Something to do with intel graphics?

Thanks again!

I believe there is a guide on here somewhere. I will do some looking and see if I can find it. I have my HD4600 enabled but it is only for AirPlay mirroring and doesn't show up as a graphics device like it does in Windows. I don't recall if I have ever tried connecting a second display to it since I just use one display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back