Contribute
Register

SANDY BRIDGE INSTALLATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
fol1977 said:
karacho said:
marcoscar said:
I saw on your post, that I have to instal the "IOUSBFamily Rollback" and the "USB 3.0 NEC/RENESAS".. will it fix the USB2.0 probleme too?
Yeah i think so. The "USB 3.0 NEC/RENESAS" enable your USB3 Ports and the "IOUSBFamily Rollback" will fix your Probs with USB2.

Did what you said and now alla usb 2 are working!
thanks
You're welcome :thumbup:

Thanks, but it didn't work...

Last lines where it frezzes (i tried both commands):

launchctl: Please convert the following to launchd: /etc/mach_init.d/dashboardadvisoryd.plist
com_lnx2mac_RealtekRTL81xx: Ethernet address f4:6d:04:af:74:83
systemShutdown false
virtual bool IOHIDEventSystemUserClient::initWithTask(task*, void*, UInt32): Client task not privileged to open IOHIDSystem for mapping memory

I tried to boot with iboot and then i installed kext wizard and did what you said but it didn't work...

Some more ideas?
Thanks!

@karacho

Hi,
now i'm running with SL 10.6.8.. i would like to try Lion 10.7.
Do I have to tick the same option in multibeast as in this link http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2011/10/ ... using.html?

do you know if it works with sandy bridge? What about the update?

thanks.

marcoscar said:
@karacho

Hi,
now i'm running with SL 10.6.8.. i would like to try Lion 10.7.
Do I have to tick the same option in multibeast as in this link http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2011/10/ ... using.html
With your GFX Card i would do this
Bildschirmfoto 2012-01-15 um 15.35.34.png
do you know if it works with sandy bridge? What about the update?

thanks.
It works fine on Sandybridge Systems as you can see my Build. After an Update you just have to install the AppleHDA Rollback again in addition with System Utilities ticked in Multibeast 4.2.1

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2012-01-15 um 15.35.34.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2012-01-15 um 15.35.34.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 99
thanks for this advices.. I will try and let you know if it works!

@karacho

Hi,

will the whole procedur work with a virtual machine?
If it don't, is there a possibility to install lion directly? without snow leopard?

Thanks

Gaschi007 said:
@karacho

Hi,

will the whole procedur work with a virtual machine?
No. A Virtual Machine try to Emulate a real Mac. So no iBoot+Multibeast is neccessary. But keep in mind this -> faq.php#f0r11
If it don't, is there a possibility to install lion directly? without snow leopard?

Thanks
I don't know what you really mean. You can do a clean Install of Lion with the UniBeast Stick, but to prepare one, you need a working OSX

ok

and don't you have a solution for my problem with the installation?
I really need a running mac os x for xcode...

Thanks

Gaschi007 said:
ok

and don't you have a solution for my problem with the installation?
I really need a running mac os x for xcode...

Thanks
Unfortunately not, sorry, because...we've 4 Sites now on this Thread and the Hints i gave working for the most of the other Users

@karacho

Big troubles.. my hackintosh doesn't boot anymore... it block on the "grey apple mac" and a kind of road sign appears in grey on the apple... what can I do? any idea?
The only thing I've done since the last boot : instal a software (shade) to fix my brightness screen...
I tried to boot on an other partition but it's the same probleme....

I'm tying to make a new instal of 10.6 on an other hard disk... but I can't get to the installation screen... even if i type -x.

I don't understand anything... It worked nice before and today I can't boot or make a new instal...

please... help me!

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back