Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z69X-UD3H-B3 - F12
CPU
i7 2600K
Graphics
RX570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi, I have audio problems with RME Fireface 800 since I've updated to Monterey (OC) from Catalina (clover). This time I disabled AppleALC.kext and the internal audio from BIOS because I don't need it (I thought this is better to avoid audio issues) but my Fireface still give me problems and I need to restart the system many times before it works properly (all channels clipping or stranges glitches in audio playback, so I restart the system until the audio works....very frustrating for me and my work). Could you have any suggestion to fix the problem?
1. Should I do post intallation Audio fixing procedure following Dortana's guide also if I don't need internal audio and would keep it disabled?
2. Can the problem depends of USB mapping and general stability?
3. Why I don't had this kind of problem with clover with previous Mojave, High Sierra and Catalina build? Also with Internal audio activated...
4. I tried:
a) To install RME previos (until macos 11) and latest (for macos 12/13) drivers but the problem is the same...
b) To disable internal audio as write above but the problem is the same
c) To fix USB mapping, I still work on it but the problem is the same
d) To change SMBIOS to IMAC 15.2, IMAC 18.3 and MAC PRO 6.1 but the problem persist

Can you help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back