Contribute
Register

[Samsung] R560 Laptop + El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am facing the same issue "Unregistered exception handler" after choosing the installer option from the Clover menu. @macSuply did you got any solution.

Already i have installed OS 10.9 few years back, with my system of 3 partition (2 partition in Journaled HFS+ and 1 partition in MS-DOS Fat32 and EFI).

Any help appreciated.

Samsung RV508 - Intel Core 2 Duo 2.29 Ghz
Chipset: GMAX3100 1024x768

Hi

I am facing the same issue "Unregistered exception handler" after choosing the installer option from the Clover menu. @macSuply did you got any solution.

Already i have installed OS 10.9 few years back, with my system of 3 partition (2 partition in Journaled HFS+ and 1 partition in MS-DOS Fat32 and EFI).

Any help appreciated.

GMAX3100 is supported only by Snow Leopard and perhaps Lion (32-bit only).

Hi

Any help appreciated.

Unfortunately I didn't find any solution. And since my multiboot system always manages to corrupt even my Snow Leopard installation I didn't even try anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back