Contribute
Register

(RESOLVED) ACEMAGICIAN AM06 Pro Mini PC AMD Ryzen 7 5700U Hackintosh Install

I had set the config.plist with MaxKernel and MinKernel entries so the Ventura and Sonoma Airportitlwm.kexts only worked in the relevant OS. There was no need to disable the Sonoma kext.

Renaming either of the USB Audio devices will only cause you problems. Leave them as they are, unless you want to go down that rabbit hole!

I had set the config.plist with MaxKernel and MinKernel entries so the Ventura and Sonoma Airportitlwm.kexts only worked in the relevant OS. There was no need to disable the Sonoma kext.

Renaming either of the USB Audio devices will only cause you problems. Leave them as they are, unless you want to go down that rabbit hole!
ok I'll stay like this :D

yesterday I installed windows 11, (to see if I could find the name of the sound card, the name is identical to mac "usb audio") I uninstalled windows 11, when I start the mac the windows 11 startup icon still appears even though it is no longer there , how can I delete windows startup icon

I think it's due to the fact that in the EFi partition there is a folder named "Microsoft"

....think it's due to the fact that in the EFi partition there is a folder named "Microsoft"

Yes, it is. There maybe other Microsoft files in there too.

Did you install Windows on a different drive or the same one as macOS?

:)

Yes, it is. There maybe other Microsoft files in there too.

Did you install Windows on a different drive or the same one as macOS?

On the same, ssd partition, I deleted the Microsoft folder from the EFI partition

Last edited:
with previous versions of MacOS going into settings/dock there was the item, minimize with a double click, now I can't find this item anymore, can you tell me how to do it?

On the same, ssd partition, I deleted the Microsoft folder from the EFI partition

If the Windows entry persists even when you have cleaned the EFI partition of all traces of Windows, you will need to clear NVRAM.

If it still persists there maybe hidden boot files in the main drive root.

with previous versions of MacOS going into settings/dock there was the item, minimize with a double click, now I can't find this item anymore, can you tell me how to do it?
Is this what you are asking about? Under Desktop and Dock "Automatically hide and show the dock"

Dock Settings.png

From Sonoma ...
1710332249887.png

Is this what you are asking about? Under Desktop and Dock "Automatically hide and show the dock"

View attachment 579671
I've seen, but you have to press on the bar of each app. to reduce it. I was referring to pressing directly on the app icon from the dock.
as with Windows, press the icon once, it opens, press again, it minimizes

Back