Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z370-A
CPU
i7 Intel 8th Gen 8700k
Graphics
M2000 Nvidia Quadro
So I couldn't wake my system up from sleep, or rather, the display. I then went to restart it via the on/off button and since my resolution has been all messed up.

NOTE: When I put my asus monitor 4:3 res via its hardware buttons, the res is perfect, apart from the fact it's in 4:3, but when I go to full it's like a stretched version as apposed to an actual full screen.

Another result of the forced power off, was that my system wouldn't recognise my HDD via finder, but did on system report. Since I've resolved this, but have no idea how, as I've been through many options. I think it was renaming the config I was using to it's default 'config' name, I had multiple back ups I was testing.

Nevertheless, this resolution problem is really frustrating me, I've reinstalled the graphics card drivers multiple times via multibeast and tried changing several options in bios and clover config. Please comment if you have any suggestions and see my system problem reporting pack below. Cheers.

Also, any suggestions for config on edits which will allow me to wake the system from wake as normal would be really appreciated.

P.s. It's coming home.

Attachments

• debug_10990.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 115
Note, when I completely uninstall my graphics driver and operate on the CPU graphics, the screen is just really low res and massively out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back