Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys,

I have my hackintosh almost completely running now. There is only 1 last thing that I can't find to fix.
If I boot from my unibeast USB and go to Options in the boot menu i see this: "Boot Args: dart=0 nvda_drv=1" my gtx960 works fine when i run mac.

Now when I boot from my SSD and go to Options in the boot menu i see this: "Boot Args: kext-dev-mode=1 rootless=0"

I am using Clover Configurator. I selected my config.plist and selected dart=0 and nvda_drv=1 after that I saved it and restarted the pc. I still get the same Boot Args as before. If I change the boot args manually in the Boot option menu everything works fine. But I don't want to change it everytime I start the pc. Is there a way to change this manually?

I have attached my Config.plist

Hope you guys can help me out with this last problem.

specs:
i7 3770
msi b75ma-p45
8 gb ram
500gb ssd
gtx 960 4gb

Best,
Maarten

Attachments

• config.plist
    1.6 KB · Views: 272
Hi guys,

I have my hackintosh almost completely running now. There is only 1 last thing that I can't find to fix.
If I boot from my unibeast USB and go to Options in the boot menu i see this: "Boot Args: dart=0 nvda_drv=1" my gtx960 works fine when i run mac.

Now when I boot from my SSD and go to Options in the boot menu i see this: "Boot Args: kext-dev-mode=1 rootless=0"

I am using Clover Configurator. I selected my config.plist and selected dart=0 and nvda_drv=1 after that I saved it and restarted the pc. I still get the same Boot Args as before. If I change the boot args manually in the Boot option menu everything works fine. But I don't want to change it everytime I start the pc. Is there a way to change this manually?

I have attached my Config.plist

Hope you guys can help me out with this last problem.

specs:
i7 3770
msi b75ma-p45
8 gb ram
500gb ssd
gtx 960 4gb

Best,
Maarten

I think I've found your issue:

HTML:
<key>Arguments</key>
        <string>dart=0, nvda_drv=1</string>

You needed a comma.

GL & HF

I think I've found your issue:

HTML:
<key>Arguments</key>
        <string>dart=0, nvda_drv=1</string>

You needed a comma.

GL & HF

No, no, no! There should only be spaces between arguments, not commas.

I don't see how your machine even boots at all with the config.plist you attached - it's missing a lot of sections, such as Boot/Default Volume, Boot/Legacy, a lot of the GUI section, the RtVariables section, most of SMBIOS section, and the SystemParameters section. Are you sure this is the config.plist you're actually using when you boot?

No, no, no! There should only be spaces between arguments, not commas.

I don't see how your machine even boots at all with the config.plist you attached - it's missing a lot of sections, such as Boot/Default Volume, Boot/Legacy, a lot of the GUI section, the RtVariables section, most of SMBIOS section, and the SystemParameters section. Are you sure this is the config.plist you're actually using when you boot?

You are totally correct buddy.... Must have mixed things up with something totally different
soz bout that ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back