Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

<del>I can't find Rename XHC1 -> XHC in Clover, I'm using the latest. Does this mean I don't need it?</de>

I just want to correct something in your USB port patching instruction:

> 7. Reboot with -uia_exclude_hs boot flag

This means to replace`-uia_exclude_ss` with `-uia_exclude_hs`flag added in step #3, not adding a new flag.

> 10. You can now delete USBInjectAll.kext and reboot one more time

Don't forget to remove custom flags you just added, and you don't need
Rename XHC1 -> XHC, Rename EHC1 -> EH01 and Rename EHC2 -> EH02 anymore, feel free to remove them as well.

Last edited:
I have updated 10.14.1 and it seems that everything works except my HDMI 2.0 port but I am no expert and probably have not done everything properly to generate the patch. Would appreciate if someone looks at my debug file and advice.

Thanks

Attachments

• debug_9228.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 100
I already add whatevergreen but fbpatcher show it didn't install
屏幕快照 2018-11-26 下午10.07.52.png
屏幕快照 2018-11-26 下午10.01.56.png

Updated to 10.14.1, Patcher can not read the right USB port, all ports are HS, Patcher can not find SS ports, my mobo is asus Z390-i, how can I fix it? Thank you all.

@headkaze I was told to report to you. Have you ever seen this? Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 9.44.19 AM.png

10. You can now perform a clean up and remove unnecessary files:
- Remove custom boot flags (-uia_exclude_ss -uia_exclude_hs uia_include=x)
- Remove USBInjectAll.kext
- Remove Clover Renames (XHC, EH01, EH02)

Does this include FakePCIID.kext? Not entirely sure if I need this kext after USBPorts.kext is created.

Updated to 10.14.1, Patcher can not read the right USB port, all ports are HS, Patcher can not find SS ports, my mobo is asus Z390-i, how can I fix it? Thank you all.

Try adding "-uia_exclude_hs" and "uia_include=HSxx" (replace xx with the actual port number where your USB mouse/keyboard is connected to or else it won't work) to your boot arguments after you verify your HSxx ports.

Back