Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

Same to your Pic

a79X011.png
iMK6bmY.png

I'll try it thank you.

I guess to no real consequence but it bugs me. I cant for the life of me to get OS to boot with IGPU enabled. It just keeps restarting mid boot. I got the right ID and everything. Im actually thinking it might be the model number I chose. I went from 18,3 to 17,1 today and videos started working better. I read a lot of people using 14,1.

Try adding "-uia_exclude_hs" and "uia_include=HSxx" (replace xx with the actual port number where your USB mouse/keyboard is connected to or else it won't work) to your boot arguments after you verify your HSxx ports.

Looks like FBPatcher cannt read right ports in 10.14.1, I used "uia_include=HS07" to include USB mouse/keyboard, but it doesn't work, mouse/keyboard cannt move. Tried HS06/05/04/03, no one worked. I think I have to use all USBs in USB2.0 mode, and wait for an update of FBPacher : (

I guess to no real consequence but it bugs me. I cant for the life of me to get OS to boot with IGPU enabled. It just keeps restarting mid boot. I got the right ID and everything. Im actually thinking it might be the model number I chose. I went from 18,3 to 17,1 today and videos started working better. I read a lot of people using 14,1.

I dont need iGPU, so everything works great for me in 18,3, except USB. All USB have to work in USB2.0 Mode, FBPacher doesnt work in my asus Z390-i(macOS 10.14.1).

Looks like FBPatcher cannt read right ports in 10.14.1, I used "uia_include=HS07" to include USB mouse/keyboard, but it doesn't work, mouse/keyboard cannt move. Tried HS06/05/04/03, no one worked. I think I have to use all USBs in USB2.0 mode, and wait for an update of FBPacher : (

Did you read the instructions correctly? Do you have USBInjectAll.kext installed?

Did you read the instructions correctly? Do you have USBInjectAll.kext installed?
Thank you for your reply. I do follow the instructions, will give another try later.

I used "uia_include=HS07" to include USB mouse/keyboard, but it doesn't work, mouse/keyboard cannt move

Perhaps you're not using the correct version of USBInjectAll.kext.

Does this include FakePCIID.kext? Not entirely sure if I need this kext after USBPorts.kext is created.

You will still need FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext (+FakePCIID.kext) if your intention is to route HSxx on XHC to EHCI.

The dropdown is empty for me when trying to select an audio layout, any clue why?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-11-29 at 21.41.20.png
    Screenshot 2018-11-29 at 21.41.20.png
    401.5 KB · Views: 169
Back