Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

I might have...I know I had installed it at one time. I reinstalled Mojave and it started working fine again. Thanks!

Using config.plist/Devices/Properties is the recommended way to inject device properties now
When does config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/Layout-id method fail?
Not trying to be difficult, what is the benefit of the new method?

If Audio/Inject was the preferred method I would set that property instead. But technically it does the same thing.

Using Devices/Properties makes it a bit easier to inject other properties you may need (such as "hda-gfx").

Using Devices/Properties makes it a bit easier to inject other properties you may need (such as "hda-gfx").
Yes and other properties such as device-id like we do for IGPU. But I'm sure they'll keep Audio/Inject for backwards compatibility.

Yes and other properties such as device-id like we do for IGPU.

Yes... and no-controller-patch=1 (to avoid default AppleALC patching for unsupported HDA controllers).

@headkaze

FBPatcher has crashed on 3 separate systems (3 different downloads). Seems strange. I cannot find any crashlogs. Ideas?

...maybe your IGPU is disabled in BIOS. I have 3 options in BIOS:

- Auto
- Disabled
- Enabled

if I choose Auto or Disabled the FB-Patcher crashed, as soon as I push [Generate Patch]...

...maybe your IGPU is disabled in BIOS. I have 3 options in BIOS:

- Auto
- Disabled
- Enabled

if I choose Auto or Disabled the FB-Patcher crashed, as soon as I push [Generate Patch]...
Yes, I think it was disabled.

I followed the USB Port Patching tutorial to step 7 & 8 to boot with the flag -uia_exclude_hs, and all of my USB ports are froze.

Last edited:
For some reasons, when I go through and delete the extra useless USB ports and export, it's still including all the deleted ports. When I try importing back into FB Patcher, it shows all the useless ports in the Kext again. I've tried this multiple times and it keeps happening. Very odd.

I also have lots of PRT ports and they all say the controller is PXSX. Not sure what that is.

upload_2018-11-13_1-11-36.png

If I delete all the non green ones, and then export. The file exports, but it still has all the useless ports even after deleting. :/

Last edited:
Back