Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

Here you go. The script did not work but I used another app to generate all the files. I hope it contains everything that's needed. I have also removed an old USB SSDT that I was using. So right now, I don't have any patches for USB besides USBInjectAll. In config, I have a rename for ECH1/ECH2.

When I was following the guide, I tried to include the two ports which contained keyboard/mouse but as soon as I restarted, they did not work. This was the second part of the guide where it states to exclude: -uia_exclude_hs -uia_exclude_ssp.

You have no -uia flags in your config.plist.
Boot with kernel flag: -uia_exclude_hs

Reply with resulting ioreg. You should find you have no HSxx injected on XHC with -uia_exclude_hs

Don't forget to update your USBInjectAll.kext so you can use uia_include to include whatever ports are needed for your USB keyboard/mouse.

Actually that shows AppleHDA.kext is installed correctly, but it is not vanilla (it has been patched).
It is vanilla AppleHDA.kext extracted from downloaded macOSUpd10.13.6.dmg image using Pacifist app.

When I restart and launch the app, SSP1 still shows up in the list. Aren't those two args supposed to hide the SSP1 port?

The latest version of FB-Patcher will remember your USB ports from last boot. This is so you can add/remove ports in batches to circumvent the 15 port per-controller limitation.

You have no -uia flags in your config.plist.
Boot with kernel flag: -uia_exclude_hs

Reply with resulting ioreg. You should find you have no HSxx injected on XHC with -uia_exclude_hs

Don't forget to update your USBInjectAll.kext so you can use uia_include to include whatever ports are needed for your USB keyboard/mouse.

When I use -uia_exclude_hs, none of the USB ports work. Even if I use the include arg for couple of HS ports that I have the USB receivers plugged in for keyboard and mouse.

In the past I had used FakePCIID_XHCIMux and FakePCIID kexts along with USBInjectAll. Do I need to use those kexts?

I have attached SSDT that I had created a while ago but not sure if it's functioning correctly. I see the correct number of ports in XHC section: HSXX and SSPX ports. But in EH01, I see PR11 - PR18. Within PR11, there's HP11-HP18. Is this how it's supposed to be?

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC.aml
    695 bytes · Views: 136
  • CyCLOBOT's iMac.ioreg
    6 MB · Views: 124
Last edited:
I have installed HS on a separate drive to map out all the ports using the FB Patcher. Have I selected selected appropriate connectors? I only have USBInjectAll in the Other folder.

Attachments

• USB1.png
    USB1.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 138
  • USB2.png
    USB2.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 132
It is vanilla AppleHDA.kext extracted from downloaded macOSUpd10.13.6.dmg image using Pacifist app.

Obviously it is not vanilla. Kextcache output always represents reality.

When I use -uia_exclude_hs, none of the USB ports work.

They will work, but only with USB3 devices.
You really must read my guide carefully.

Even if I use the include arg for couple of HS ports that I have the USB receivers plugged in for keyboard and mouse.

You would need to attach PR files that represent this attempt.
Not possible to guess what you're actually doing.

In the past I had used FakePCIID_XHCIMux and FakePCIID kexts along with USBInjectAll. Do I need to use those kexts?

As per guide, FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext is to be used at your option.
(again, ... read the guide)

I have attached SSDT that I had created a while ago but not sure if it's functioning correctly. I see the correct number of ports in XHC section: HSXX and SSPX ports. But in EH01, I see PR11 - PR18. Within PR11, there's HP11-HP18. Is this how it's supposed to be?

If your SSDT does not configure the EH01/EH02/HUB1/HUB2 and provides only XHC config, you get default for EHCI and the related hubs. The guide has an example of configuration of EH01 and HUB1.

I have installed HS on a separate drive to map out all the ports using the FB Patcher. Have I selected selected appropriate connectors? I only have USBInjectAll in the Other folder.
That looks about right to me. Export the USBPorts.kext and try it. As long as you have all the ports for your machine listed you can always change a connector type later if you need to.

Last edited:
Back