Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

Hi @headkaze I'm experiencing a weird behaviour with FBPatcher 1.6.3 and that is that every time I reboot the system to check if USB are properly working, the app shows the same devices in green, as if they had been connected and then disconnected.. Even, I have a bluetooth on a PCI and I have removed the device form the computer, and still detects the thing there..

Any leads on what might be causing it?

EDIT: Was able to fix it by removing all usb on green from the table and pressing reload button couple of times, seemed like something was stuck on cache or something.

Something different. I was using a personalised SSDT for all components in my build, and had the USB listed under PCI devices, while using the SSDT, the kext won't properly inject USB, so I had to remove the USB in the ACPI section of my SSDT.

Would you know if there is a way to have both coexist? I spent a great amount of time to produce that SSDT and would love not to have to delete devices since Im just happy with devices listed in PCI section. perhaps @RehabMan could give us a hint.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi @headkaze I'm experiencing a weird behaviour with FBPatcher 1.6.3 and that is that every time I reboot the system to check if USB are properly working, the app shows the same devices in green, as if they had been connected and then disconnected.. Even, I have a bluetooth on a PCI and I have removed the device form the computer, and still detects the thing there..

Any leads on what might be causing it?

It's normal for this to occur because FB-Patcher now remembers your USB entries from the previous boot. The reason is so you can now discover your USB ports in batches using USBInjectAll without using the port limit patch (which no longer works).

Something different. I was using a personalised SSDT for all components in my build, and had the USB listed under PCI devices, while using the SSDT, the kext won't properly inject USB, so I had to remove the USB in the ACPI section of my SSDT.

USBPorts.kext and SSDT-UIAC.aml should not be used together. You should choose which method of USB injection you prefer and remove the other.

Last edited:
For some reasons, when I go through and delete the extra useless USB ports and export, it's still including all the deleted ports. When I try importing back into FB Patcher, it shows all the useless ports in the Kext again. I've tried this multiple times and it keeps happening. Very odd.

I also have lots of PRT ports and they all say the controller is PXSX. Not sure what that is.

If I delete all the non green ones, and then export. The file exports, but it still has all the useless ports even after deleting. :/

Why are you importing? The instructions don't say you need to do that. USB ports are remembered from the previous boot so there is no need to do that. The instructions in the first post have probably been updated since you last read them so please read them again.

...maybe your IGPU is disabled in BIOS. I have 3 options in BIOS:

- Auto
- Disabled
- Enabled

if I choose Auto or Disabled the FB-Patcher crashed, as soon as I push [Generate Patch]...

If anyone who has the crashing issue and has Xcode installed please let me know so I can try and get a stack trace to fix this.

It's normal for this to occur because FB-Patcher now remembers your USB entries from the previous boot. The reason is so you can now discover your USB ports in batches using USBInjectAll without using the port limit patch (which no longer works).
Cool, perhaps I didn't check since last time you updated the tool! thanks

USBPorts.kext and SSDT-UIAC.aml should not be used together. You should choose which method of USB injection you prefer and remove the other.
I sort of understand that because it doesn't work otherwise, my only thing is that I would like to still keep my ACPI table showing in PCI section (I know its just cosmetic, but since I spent time doing the thing I'd like to keep it), I even removed properties just so it can show the data I want, not really USB properties, that I leave to the USBPorts.kext to handle

If anyone who has the crashing issue and has Xcode installed please let me know so I can try and get a stack trace to fix this.
I do have an Issue to while using the FBPatcher on my board, for the life of me, it is impossible to boot with two displays connected to the MB, I have one DP and one HDMI, and have tried everything in my knowledge to make them work, but so far nothing...

How could I help? I have Xcode installed.

I have Xcode installed... V 10.1 (10B61)

Me too v 10.1

Hi!

I have a question about the USB patching -
After I generated the USBPorts.kext and use it, should I take out the rename requirement
for the previous USBInjectAll.kext method (i.e. Rename XHC1 -> XHC, EHC1 -> EH01, EHC2 -> EH02)?

Thanks!

Back