Intel UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I'm trying to use your tool on a gigabyte Z390M gaming MB. I was able to get accelerated graphics working according to The System Information report and the Hackintool, but I cannot get the Hackintool to show any highlighted connectors for either a connected HDMI monitor or connected DVI monitor.

I do not have a working video port on the MB nor do I have an external GPU. But I can use another Mac to "Share Screen" into the Z390 and operate the Hackintool "remotely".

Is this remote approach the reason that the connectors are not showing??? I wouldn't think so.

Any suggestions as to why no connectors are hilighted?

pastrychef

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Vega 56 (Bios flashed to 64)
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm trying to use your tool on a gigabyte Z390M gaming MB. I was able to get accelerated graphics working according to The System Information report and the Hackintool, but I cannot get the Hackintool to show any highlighted connectors for either a connected HDMI monitor or connected DVI monitor.

I do not have a working video port on the MB nor do I have an external GPU. But I can use another Mac to "Share Screen" into the Z390 and operate the Hackintool "remotely".

Is this remote approach the reason that the connectors are not showing??? I wouldn't think so.

Any suggestions as to why no connectors are hilighted?

You can try using the config.plist from my post #4 of my Z390 M Gaming thread. Link is below in my signature.

Motherboard
GA-Z97-HD3
CPU
i5-4790K
Graphics
ASUS GTX 780 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
I've got three iterative questions about this piece of software that I'd be interested in trying.

1: What is the minimum required OS to run Hackintool?
2: Does there exist a version that runs on Mavericks 10.9.5?
3: If yes, where can I find it? The official github has downloadable version only down to 3.2.x and not any older.

Motherboard
Asus B460i Strix
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hope a version supporting Comet Lake soon :(

Motherboard
HP 6300 SFF-V3.08
CPU
i5-3570
Graphics
GT 640
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. Quadra
  3. SE/30
@headkaze

@LisaAlterEgo pointed out that "the appropriate USB power supply value was not set when creating USBPorts.kext".
Could you please modify the program to set the values of kUSBSleepPowerSupply
and kUSBWakePowerSupply by selecting the Connector?

Of course, it also warns anyone who wants to break the USB device by selecting the wrong Connector,
and adds a statement of your disclaimer.

I found that it is not possible to set for each port.
Withdraw your request.

Last edited:
Motherboard
lenovot450
CPU
i5
Graphics
i5
Hello dear People,
Please help me. I downloaded latest hackingtool 3.5.3 from GitHub (https://github.com/headkaze/Hackintool) and can not figure out how to install this software and run it. It appears to be just a folder and few other folders within it. readme does not say how to install it... idk I am lost. Thank you in advance.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5
CPU
I9 9900k
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello dear People,
Please help me. I downloaded latest hackingtool 3.5.3 from GitHub (https://github.com/headkaze/Hackintool) and can not figure out how to install this software and run it. It appears to be just a folder and few other folders within it. readme does not say how to install it... idk I am lost. Thank you in advance.
Go here Download:
Hackintool.zip

Copy to Applications Folder:
Hackintool.app

Motherboard
lenovot450
CPU
i5
Graphics
i5
Go here Download:
Hackintool.zip

Copy to Applications Folder:
Hackintool.app

Thank you so much, your link actually contained .zip with .app file that worked great. And I greatly appreciate that!

But I do not understand still, what should I do in a future with newer versions of this app that will be released on https://github.com/headkaze/Hackintool.
Could you please share the way of how you compiled .app file out of all folders and files that developer releases As a package? I can not find a tutorial or any instructions anywhere.

Thank you for your patience and help.

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thank you so much, your link actually contained .zip with .app file that worked great. And I greatly appreciate that!

But I do not understand still, what should I do in a future with newer versions of this app that will be released on https://github.com/headkaze/Hackintool.
Could you please share the way of how you compiled .app file out of all folders and files that developer releases As a package? I can not find a tutorial or any instructions anywhere.

Thank you for your patience and help.
click on the Latest green link on the right hand side, under Releases