[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aero 15X v8-BK4K4P
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 / GTX 1070
yes, I use the latest version v3.3.6 and the same thing happens
Did you export a new USBPorts.kext from the latest version? It will include USB power settings that might fix your issue.

Motherboard
MSI GE62-2QC
CPU
5700HQ/HM87
Graphics
Intel HD5600 + GTX960M (1920 x 1080)
Mobile Phone
iOS
Did you export a new USBPorts.kext from the latest version? It will include USB power settings that might fix your issue.
Yes, I have the same problem

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 HD3
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
GTX 1070 Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro
Hello Friends !

My rig:
Gigabyte Z370 HD3
I7 9700k
UHD 630
Not used windows 1070ti (i've used flag -wegnogpu)
Mojave 10.14.6

Tried Smbios imac 18.1 18.2 18.3(this one gives funny circles like rainbow on screen) and I've tried Mac mini 8.1

I have weird graphic glitches in applications - like this on both dvi and hdmi outputs, everything is working fine with acceleration even with 2 monitors (DVI + HDMI)

-Lilu + Whatevergreen installed
-Used Hackintool (Don't know if i did it right tho) because when using hackintool it dosnt show graphics card info - When i check inject intel in clover it does, but glitches persist :(
-No ACPI patches in clover
-Unchecked all stuff like (inject intel etc.)
-Erased all id platform stuff

In Bios - 64 dvmt preallocated (128 gives even more graphic glitches - in 128m I cant see clover configurator -its glitchy like rme app in the screeenshot)

Can someone help me please ?

Zrzut ekranu 2020-04-10 o 18.33.46.png

Motherboard
asrock H310m-stx
CPU
i5 8400
Graphics
intel uhd 630
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi. headkaze .USBPorts kext do not inject current to AppleBusPowerController (I now it can injected by SSDT-USBX )but if add value from info.plist Catalina-s AppleUSBHostPlatformProperties.kext info.plist we can injected from usbports.kext

Attachments

Last edited:
Motherboard
MSI GT73VR Titan Pro-201
CPU
i7-6820HK
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have had no luck getting the Intel HD 530 IGPU to work with Catalina 10.15.4 on MSI laptop. It boots to Catalina with no issues, but Graphics shows "Display 8 MB" and I have tried several solutions so far to get the IGPU to work but no luck. I also don't even seen an option in the BIOS to enable/disable IGPU. The BIOS settings on this laptop are very limited.

Will the Hackintool fix this issue? With your guys expertise, what are the steps I should take when I only see "Display 8 MB?" I see others who say they see "Intel HD 530 7 MB" but I cannot even get any functionality out of the IGPU. Aside from getting the graphics and HDMI stuff to work, I also still need to figure out how to activate the sound on this laptop. Everything else is working though.

Also, I noticed that MultiBeast v8.2 for El Capitan has "Intel HD 530" as an option but that tool does not see my M.2 Samsung NVMe drive (which is what MacOS Catalina is installed to). Should I try installing El Capitan on this laptop just to see if the MultiBeast checkbox works or is the Hackintool my only hope?

Ideally, I would like to get either Mojave or Catalina to work for the sole purpose of using the dark mode when organizing my iTunes library. It's easier on my eyes and it's pretty much my only intended use for getting Hackintosh to work on my system.

Laptop Specs:

System: MSI GT73VR Titan
Skylake Processor: Intel Core i7 6820HK (HD 530)
Graphics (other): NVIDIA GTX 1080

Last edited: