CPU
i7-4790K OC @ 4.8GHz
Graphics
Vega 64LC + HD4600
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hi Jay, do I have to edit the config.plist when using the Clover manual method? Or is placing the necessary kexts into the /EFI/Clover/kexts/other enough?

@Enzo.F,

We generally recommend using LilU + WEG rather than using Clovers legacy methods.

Over the last 12 months LilU + WEG's IGPU auto detect / auto configure features have improved a lot and many users can simply install the kexts and allow them sort out the IGPU configuration with out any changes to the config.plist.

If the auto detect / auto configure feature fails to correctly configure your IGPU then you can use Hackintool to generate the Device Properties to insert into your config.plist.

See the Lilu + Plug-in's guide for more information :-

Cheers
Jay

Motherboard
Asus Z390-plus
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX570
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
@jaymonkey
I'm aware of the fact that my question is not placed in the right topic, sorry for that, please move if necessary.

But i'm dealing with a non iGPU (integrated GPU) but a dGPU (dedicated GPU) installation effort. Lilu and WEG fail to call my Ati Radeon RX570 correctly in Catalina. I am only able to boot with the -x -v -f Clover boot options.

DimitrisG

Banned
Motherboard
Dell 5570-Clover
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620, 1920x1080
@Enzo.F,

Over the last 12 months LilU + WEG's IGPU auto detect / auto configure features have improved a lot and many users can simply install the kexts and allow them sort out the IGPU configuration with out any changes to the config.plist.

If the auto detect / auto configure feature fails to correctly configure your IGPU then you can use Hackintool to generate the Device Properties to insert into your config.plist.
You mean just use Inject Intel on clover?

Motherboard
ASUS Prime Z390-P
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
I seem to be having an issues with the USB portion of the tool, when I follow process to build my USB maps, I do the mapping and when I click on the export icon, nothing happens. am I missing something ?

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aero 15X v8-BK4K4P
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 / GTX 1070
I seem to be having an issues with the USB portion of the tool, when I follow process to build my USB maps, I do the mapping and when I click on the export icon, nothing happens. am I missing something ?
No files appear on your desktop?

Motherboard
ASUS Prime Z390-P
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Nope, nothing happens. they should be placed on the desktop.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aero 15X v8-BK4K4P
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 / GTX 1070
Nope, nothing happens. they should be placed on the desktop.
After clicking the Export button can you then run the following in Terminal then attach the Hackintool.txt file.
Code:
log show --predicate 'process == "Hackintool"' --style syslog --source --last boot >~/Hackintool.txt
Can you also attach your .ioreg file exported from IORegistryExplorer.