Contribute
Register

Rebooting After Apple Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
Hope everything's going great. To get on topic, I created bootable USB installer via different guides including Unibeast. But ended up everytime rebooting after the Apple logo appears. In addition to that, I tried different methods, like configuring the config.plist via configuration and many more things. But at the end, I get the same result. Is there I am missing something or what's wrong. Need your help guys. Thanks in advance.

CPU: Core i7-6700k 4.0 GHz
Motherboard: GIGABYTE H270 Gaming 3
GPU: 1070 TI

To get on topic, I created bootable USB installer via different guides including Unibeast. But ended up everytime rebooting after the Apple logo appears. In addition to that, I tried different methods, like configuring the config.plist via configuration and many more things. But at the end, I get the same result. Is there I am missing something or what's wrong.

• The only really useful information in your post is your hardware SPECS.
    • Rest of the verbiage adds nothing to clarify the issue of apparent reboot loop or Kernel Panic.
  • If you don't add your Hardware to your Profile according to Forum Rules , it can get difficult for readers to know your hardware without having to return to #1. As a result, you will get less useful response to fix the problem.
  • It is no use mentioning that you have used "different guides".
  • what readers really want to know is
    1. whether you have used a genuine and full copy of macOS Mojave,
    2. its version,
    3. what type of flash disk you used to to create it,
    4. how you partitioned and formatted the Flash disk,
    5. what way you transferred Install Mojave to the USB and
    6. what version of Clover EFI was installed on that Installer Flash disk's EFI Partition
    7. and how you had configured the contents of its "drivers64UEFI" and "kexts/Other" Folders and
    8. the various SECTIONS of its config.plist to boot,
    9. what BIOS options were chosen for the boot and
    10. what the Verbose Boot Screen showed on the Monitor by uploading that to the Forum for readers to see for themselves.
  • Edited to add: Your GPU: 1070 TI is not supported in Mojave.
  • You will have to use a supported PCIE Graphics card or use the Intel® HD Graphics 530

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back