Contribute
Register

Razer Blade (2018) Advanced No Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tony.sugent

Screenshot 2020-05-11 at 17.20.08.png

I'm a bit rusty on clover, since I'm using OpenCore now. Attached my clover folder, I guess it's still working. You should be able to get some information out of it, or even try booting that.

BTW, just saying: You can save yourself a lot of troubles by just keeping all kexts in EFI/, /L/E is not a good choice.

Attachments

• Clover_OLD.zip
    24.5 MB · Views: 33
@tony.sugent

View attachment 468821
I'm a bit rusty on clover, since I'm using OpenCore now. Attached my clover folder, I guess it's still working. You should be able to get some information out of it, or even try booting that.

BTW, just saying: You can save yourself a lot of troubles by just keeping all kexts in EFI/, /L/E is not a good choice.
I’ve heard everyone saying that OC is the way to go.

@tony.sugent

For me, it is. But I have to say: If you don't want to invest a lot of time and get deeper knowledge of hackintoshing - it's not for you.

I would share my OC EFI/ folder with you tho, if you'd like to give it a try.

@tony.sugent

For me, it is. But I have to say: If you don't want to invest a lot of time and get deeper knowledge of hackintoshing - it's not for you.

I would share my OC EFI/ folder with you tho, if you'd like to give it a try.

I don't even know where I'd start lol.

Also after struggling with it for a while I couldn't get my system to boot without having the kexts in /Library/Extensions.

@tony.sugent

Using what clover folder? Tried mine already?

@tony.sugent

Did it work on mojave? And yes, try it now, then tell me how it worked out.

Ok so I got this when I tried yours. I’m in the process of making a Catalina bootable with UniBeast because I can’t get into the OS with my Mojave installer.

Attachments

• BE802F85-254E-4A9C-85FA-28A22278AA79.jpeg
    BE802F85-254E-4A9C-85FA-28A22278AA79.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back