Graphics
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 870M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I recently got my Razer Blade and thought it looked like a cooler Mac Book. I love OS X software and I can still play my favorite game CSGO on it. My problem is that when I have inserted the USB in boot menu, nothing shows, I already changed the BIOS settings and disabled secure boot and everything else required. Does anyone know how I can get my Razer to read my USB at boot menu? Thanks.

Moved to Laptop Support.

I recently got my Razer Blade and thought it looked like a cooler Mac Book. I love OS X software and I can still play my favorite game CSGO on it. My problem is that when I have inserted the USB in boot menu, nothing shows, I already changed the BIOS settings and disabled secure boot and everything else required. Does anyone know how I can get my Razer to read my USB at boot menu? Thanks.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

I do not understand what Clover is and how to use it. Can someone explain please?

I do not understand what Clover is and how to use it. Can someone explain please?

Clover is a bootloader.

The Clover wiki is linked from the Clover guide.

Can you help me how to make my computer read my bootable usb used with unibeast and multibeast?

Can you help me how to make my computer read my bootable usb used with unibeast and multibeast?

First, you need to fill out your profile properly (as requested in both guides).

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

It is missing the parts I have on my PC, it does not have NVIDIA GTX 870M in graphic options , it doesnt have the HM87 motherboard in motherboard options, it does not have the Intel i7 4702HQ on processor options. I cant make the signature thing work unless I have all these things listed above ^.

It is missing the parts I have on my PC, it does not have NVIDIA GTX 870M in graphic options , it doesnt have the HM87 motherboard in motherboard options, it does not have the Intel i7 4702HQ on processor options. I cant make the signature thing work unless I have all these things listed above ^.

As requested, enter the text free-form in your main profile.

Ignore build signatures.

Ok I filled it in, now what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back