Contribute
Register

Quick Fix for Onboard Audio on 9 Series Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use MultiBeast 6.4.1 or newer
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > √ ALC 1150
plus √ Optional 9 Series Motherboard Support

I did it, and the result is that after a wake from sleep the green jacket on the back will not work. The workaround for me is to use only the orange jacket.

---

How do we make the hdmi from GTX760 to work with chameleon/chimera?

See Post #135.

I tried this but I used clover, and as I understand this solution is suitable for chameleon:
There is no '/Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist' file on the target volume. Either place one there or select 'Customize > Basic Boot Options' to continue.

I tried this but I used clover, and as I understand this solution is suitable for chameleon:
Only with the correct selections for Clover:
MultiBeast 6.4.1
plus √ Optional EFI Installed Bootloader Support

Only with the correct selections for Clover:
MultiBeast 6.4.1
plus √ Optional EFI Installed Bootloader Support
Hi, toleda. I got my login windows distorted issues solved.
What is the difference between MB 6.4 and 6.4.1 alc1150 driver? I tested the 9series you uploaded, here is the result.
1. Front HP and Rear Line-out(green or red in my case) are working before sleep. After waking from sleep they all become extremely low volume.
2. If you plugged into the Front HP or Green Rear Line-out, you get the same effect as wake from sleep, in my case, extremely low volume, others will have no sound at all.
3. For HDMI, sound won`t work until you make some noise first, e.g. trash a file or play 5 second music, then the sound will come out. I don`t know whether you have this issue or not. The test method is after booting into desktop, you trash a file, you cannot hear anything but normally you will hear Pppppp sound.

I tested the 9series you uploaded, here is the result.
Asked and answered in numerous other posts. If the fixes suggested previously don't work, there are no new ideas or solutions for your issues.

latest ALC1150 patch doesnt work for me.
I tried both multibeast and clover way.
Rear Green output still sounds bad :(

Attachments

• localhost.iojones
    799.1 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back