Contribute
Register

Psedog's Mod Pro. Aorus Z390 8700K Vega64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest EFI updated in the first post.

I just upgraded Little Snitch to version 4.5 and had my build completely fail to start, after some trial and error it appears to be related to the UEFI drivers, I added some drivers from my old EFI folder and it appears to work now, although I'm not 100% sure what they're all doing. I've attached my CLOVER folder in case it's useful to someone.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 59
Hello Psedog, The updated EFI is for open core? What has changed on your EFI?
I've taken a break from OC. I couldn't get a few things sorted and haven't had the time to invest in it.

I just upgraded Little Snitch to version 4.5 and had my build completely fail to start, after some trial and error it appears to be related to the UEFI drivers, I added some drivers from my old EFI folder and it appears to work now, although I'm not 100% sure what they're all doing. I've attached my CLOVER folder in case it's useful to someone.
Wow, you have a lot of files in your drivers folder. I only have 7 in mine. You have 19. Those could be causing problems. Also, are you running with your iGPU? It's always an issue leaving that enabled with the dGPU. I honestly don't see any gain, so I have it disabled now.

Hello Psedog, The updated EFI is for open core? What has changed on your EFI?
Psedog, I have the same board, CPU, Graphics, and same solution for the wifi/bluetooth. I'm using your EFI and config.plist and everything is working, except my bluetooth. Any advice to figure out how to get that working? Thank you for all you're doing for the community and obviously for us newbies!

Psedog, I have the same board, CPU, Graphics, and same solution for the wifi/bluetooth. I'm using your EFI and config.plist and everything is working, except my bluetooth. Any advice to figure out how to get that working? Thank you for all you're doing for the community and obviously for us newbies!
Do you have your bluetooth connected to the USB header at the bottom of the motherboard?

Yes its connected to the F_USB2
Go into Apple --> About this mac --> System Report --> Bluetooth
Check the Manufacturer and Transport.
Make sure it says Broadcom and USB

Then go to USB
See if you have more than one Bluetooth USB. What you are looking for is Broadcom and only Broadcom. If you see Intel in either USB or Bluetooth, then your onboard Bluetooth is fighting with your Add on card Bluetooth.

Go into Apple --> About this mac --> System Report --> Bluetooth
Check the Manufacturer and Transport.
Make sure it says Broadcom and USB

Then go to USB
See if you have more than one Bluetooth USB. What you are looking for is Broadcom and only Broadcom. If you see Intel in either USB or Bluetooth, then your onboard Bluetooth is fighting with your Add on card Bluetooth.
Exactly the problem. It was showing the BT on the MB. I removed the card, swapped USB ports, made sure I was on your latest Clover EFI, updated the Config.plist and bam! We're good to go. Really appreciate the help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back