CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I boot the installer, and I get a prohibitory symbol. Any help would be appreciated.

i7-8700k
16GB 2666MHz DDR4
GTX 1080 FE
5400RPM 250gb Hard Drive
(please don't roast me for my hard drive, i have an NVMe SSD that I run windows on)

I boot the installer, and I get a prohibitory symbol. Any help would be appreciated.

i7-8700k
16GB 2666MHz DDR4
GTX 1080 FE
5400RPM 250gb Hard Drive
(please don't roast me for my hard drive, i have an NVMe SSD that I run windows on)

Hi there.

Do you mean the UniBeast installer gives you a Clover menu but won't boot the drive you select, or that the UniBeast installer drive itself doesn't boot?

:)

Hi there.

Do you mean the UniBeast installer gives you a Clover menu but won't boot the drive you select, or that the UniBeast installer drive itself doesn't boot?

I mean that I can boot to the high sierra installer in the clover menu, and it gives me an apple logo and a progress bar, but it gives me a "Do not enter" sign afterwards.

I mean that I can boot to the high sierra installer in the clover menu, and it gives me an apple logo and a progress bar, but it gives me a "Do not enter" sign afterwards.

First check that you have the correct BIOS settings as per the guide and that Legacy USB is enabled.

Second for your UniBeast installer use a USB2 flash drive and put it in a USB2 port - not USB3.

Generally this error means the installer can't find the files it need. If the USB system is not configured - as it won't be yet - then you have to ensure the port used is one always available. In your case one of the two black ones under the PS/2 keyboard connector on the back panel are probably good choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back