Contribute
Register

Problems Unibeast Installation with LenovoG580.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo G580
CPU
i7-3520M
Graphics
610M, HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I'm trying to install OS X Mavericks on my PC. I want to install with MBR, to install it alongside Windows. I tried Unibeast with the MBR patch in 2 USBs, which didn't work, but the errors are different every time. The latest I got was the black screen after Apple logo, in verbose mode I can see a lot af SMC errors or something like that. Combinations of args I used, with the result given:

-v -x : Black Screen
-v -x -f : Black Screen
-v -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes npci=0x2000 : Black Screen
-v -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No : Frozen log with a moovable :beachball:, using trackpad
-v -x PCORootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=Yes IGPEnabler=No npci=0x2000 : Black Screeen
-v -x PCORootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=Yes IGPEnabler=No npci=0x2000 USBBusFix=Yes : Black Screeen

A line saying
BootCacheControl: Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist: 2 No such file or directory
appears, but it is not one of the latest messages.

Any help (or try of helping) would be appreciated.

PC specs:
Lenovo G580
Model Number: 2189
Intel Core i7-3520M
NVIDIA GeForce 160M
Intel HD Graphics 4000
500GB of storage drive
6GB RAM - 5,87 Aviable
Wifi: Atheros AR8162/8166/8168/ PCI-E

Nyco78

*Sorry for my english

Hi, I'm trying to install OS X Mavericks on my PC. I want to install with MBR, to install it alongside Windows. I tried Unibeast with the MBR patch in 2 USBs, which didn't work, but the errors are different every time. The latest I got was the black screen after Apple logo, in verbose mode I can see a lot af SMC errors or something like that. Combinations of args I used, with the result given:

-v -x : Black Screen
-v -x -f : Black Screen
-v -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes npci=0x2000 : Black Screen
-v -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No : Frozen log with a moovable :beachball:, using trackpad
-v -x PCORootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=Yes IGPEnabler=No npci=0x2000 : Black Screeen
-v -x PCORootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=Yes IGPEnabler=No npci=0x2000 USBBusFix=Yes : Black Screeen

A line saying
BootCacheControl: Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist: 2 No such file or directory
appears, but it is not one of the latest messages.

Any help (or try of helping) would be appreciated.

PC specs:
Lenovo G580
Model Number: 2189
Intel Core i7-3520M
NVIDIA GeForce 160M
Intel HD Graphics 4000
500GB of storage drive
6GB RAM - 5,87 Aviable
Wifi: Atheros AR8162/8166/8168/ PCI-E

Nyco78

*Sorry for my english

Remove the nvidia kexts from /S/L/E on the USB (GeForce*, NVDA*) and boot with "IGPEnabler=No -x -v"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back