Contribute
Register

problems during instalation of high sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i chacked it again and there is clover with config on efi usb, bus for fcks sake i can find one on hdd View attachment 308840
Without CLOVER and all its content including a properly set up config.plist, the hard disk on which you installed the macOS cannot boot to a desktop.That is why it ended in a white screen.
If you have a working High Sierra USB installer you may try again but I honestly think it is not worth the trouble to work on this hardware to create a good Hackintosh.

Without CLOVER and all its content including a properly set up config.plist, the hard disk on which you installed the macOS cannot boot to a desktop.That is why it ended in a white screen.
If you have a working High Sierra USB installer you may try again but I honestly think it is not worth the trouble to work on this hardware to create a good Hackintosh.
You mean that i should have another hdd for it? or the parameters of computer are too low to run osx normaly

You mean that i should have another hdd for it? or the parameters of computer are too low to run osx normaly
In my opinion the motherboard that does not have SATA connectors ( and I know very little about this proprietary MoBo) is too antiquated to use the latest macOS version .
Did you try to reinstall the system on that IDE HDD? Are you able to make any progress?

In my opinion the motherboard that does not have SATA connectors ( and I know very little about this proprietary MoBo) is too antiquated to use the latest macOS version .
Did you try to reinstall the system on that IDE HDD? Are you able to make any progress?
I tried to reinstall it but still there is no clover folder on hdd, only on usb, and i sent you the foto of the ide to sata conector, its connected to mobo via sata cable

I tried to reinstall it but still there is no clover folder on hdd, only on usb, and i sent you the foto of the ide to sata conector, its connected to mobo via sata cable

I have seen the image of using a SATA to IDE to 'convert the existing IDE connector of an old hard disk. That is NOT the same as a SATA port onboard using a SATA disk. I don't know how Multibeast software sees the resultant disk.

You can try to copy and paste the CLOVER folder from your USB to the EFI /EFI of your Hard disk after mounting the EFI partitions of both Disks on the desktop .

Since you cannot get back to the desktop of current System try reinstalling the System and instead of trying to run Multibeast just copy and paste CLOVER from the USB installer's EFI Partition on to the EFI partition of the Hard disk.
Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back