Contribute
Register

problems during instalation of high sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, thanks again for your help. Finnaly it boots from the usb. i installed it on the IDE hdd. But now there is a proble with booting from the hdd. its starts loading after after like 10-15 minutes white screen with mouse on it just appears. really dont know what to do. here you have last lines of verbose before the whitescreen with mouse, please, can you help me?
27144954_10208654133310937_1268840527_o.jpg
27335086_10208654133390939_733338367_o.jpg
27140392_10208654067189284_314231189_o.jpg

Ok, thanks again for your help. Finnaly it boots from the usb. i installed it on the IDE hdd. But now there is a proble with booting from the hdd. its starts loading after after like 10-15 minutes white screen with mouse on it just appears. really dont know what to do. here you have last lines of verbose before the whitescreen with mouse, please, can you help me?View attachment 307786 View attachment 307787 View attachment 307788
  • To help, I need the current CLOVER inside this disk that is creating the above Verbose boot screen "AppleACPICPU" error that I have edited and Uploaded.

Attachments

• 1.AppleACPICPU error.png
    1.AppleACPICPU error.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • To help, I need the current CLOVER inside this disk that is creating the above Verbose boot screen "AppleACPICPU" error that I have edited and Uploaded.
how to get that? the one from usb? Or connect the hdd to pc and try to find clover folder inside the hdd?

here is clover.zip file from usb

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 56
here is clover.zip file from usb

• Your CLOVER has no config.plist
    • Like a Plane flying without a Pilot!
    • Cannot find the way to land at the destination screen >The install screen if this is from USB installer or
    • the Login Screen if this is from the System Disk!

Attachments

• No config.plist in CLOVER.png
    No config.plist in CLOVER.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Your CLOVER has no config.plist
    • Like a Plane flying without a Pilot!
    • Cannot find the way to land at the destination screen >The install screen if this is from USB installer or
    • the Login Screen if this is from the System Disk!
weeeell this is kind of funny because it shows it on the usb but it didnt compressed it, also this is clover of the usb and i already installed the osx, that worked just fine, the problem is now when its booting from the hdd :(

weeeell this is kind of funny because it shows it on the usb but it didnt compressed it, also this is clover of the usb and i already installed the osx, that worked just fine, the problem is now when its booting from the hdd :(

Your CLOVER from USB on #9 had config.plist
This one you uploaded does not have c.plist
You can now boot using the USB installer that helped to install to reach CBM screen
At CBM , switch to System Disk to boot using the boot flags from USB that helped.
Then on desktop, using CCV, mount EFI of System Disk and locate CLOVER and compress and upload.

Your CLOVER from USB on #9 had config.plist
This one you uploaded does not have c.plist
You can now boot using the USB installer that helped to install to reach CBM screen
At CBM , switch to System Disk to boot using the boot flags from USB that helped.
Then on desktop, using CCV, mount EFI of System Disk and locate CLOVER and compress and upload.
welll id really like to do that :( but after the installation it just restarted and it just shows the white screen after long time of loading so i cant get to desktop to find the clover you want :(

Can't you Force shut down the PC (using the On off Switch) and then reboot using the USB Installer disk to Clover Boot Manager screen and from Clover Boot Manager try to boot the Hard disk with the USB installer disk still in the system?
Once the High Sierra HDD can reach the Desktop, mount its EFI partition with Clover configurator Vibrant and navigate to CLOVER , compress as zip and upload.

If you cannot do the above because even the USB installer cannot help to booth the HDD, you may have to remove the HDD and connect to a Windows Computer ( you can do that via USB to IDE adapter if you need to) and Windows can see the EFI partition of the IDE disk ( EFI is in FAT format which Windows can view) that must have CLOVER the Multibeast had installed. Copy the CLOVER to Windows desktop>Zip and upload to the Forum.

Can't you Force shut down the PC (using the On off Switch) and then reboot using the USB Installer disk to Clover Boot Manager screen and from Clover Boot Manager try to boot the Hard disk with the USB installer disk still in the system?
Once the High Sierra HDD can reach the Desktop, mount its EFI partition with Clover configurator Vibrant and navigate to CLOVER , compress as zip and upload.

If you cannot do the above because even the USB installer cannot help to booth the HDD, you may have to remove the HDD and connect to a Windows Computer ( you can do that via USB to IDE adapter if you need to) and Windows can see the EFI partition of the IDE disk ( EFI is in FAT format which Windows can view) that must have CLOVER the Multibeast had installed. Copy the CLOVER to Windows desktop>Zip and upload to the Forum.
ok i chacked it again and there is clover with config on efi usb, bus for fcks sake i can find one on hdd
WP_20180127_11_25_24_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20180127_11_25_42_Pro.jpg
    WP_20180127_11_25_42_Pro.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 46
  • WP_20180127_11_25_55_Pro.jpg
    WP_20180127_11_25_55_Pro.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 49
  • WP_20180127_11_26_07_Pro.jpg
    WP_20180127_11_26_07_Pro.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 54
Status