AMD Radeon R9 270X
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone,

I have this Wi-Fi card on my Hackintosh, the problem that I'm having with it is that kexts only works temporarily. I install the kext and the Wi-Fi works, I logon on the network, etc, but after e few reboots the card ins't detected anymore, to have it working again I need to remove the kext, clean the cache, reboot and install again.

I've tried lots of kexts, some of them make the card work but I cant sign in any network, others doesn't work at all and the rest just work temporarily.

My card is a revision 1.0, so it uses an Atheros AR9227 chipset.

My Hackintosh is based on a ASUS H87M-PLUS motherboard, without DSDT (only sleep and wake don't work). My GPU is a MSI R9 270X GAMING 2G OC (worked OOB) and a Core i5 4760 CPU with 8GB of RAM. The bootloader is Clover EFI.

Thanks.

Hello everyone,

I have this Wi-Fi card on my Hackintosh, the problem that I'm having with it is that kexts only works temporarily. I install the kext and the Wi-Fi works, I logon on the network, etc, but after e few reboots the card ins't detected anymore, to have it working again I need to remove the kext, clean the cache, reboot and install again.

I've tried lots of kexts, some of them make the card work but I cant sign in any network, others doesn't work at all and the rest just work temporarily.

My card is a revision 1.0, so it uses an Atheros AR9227 chipset.

My Hackintosh is based on a ASUS H87M-PLUS motherboard, without DSDT (only sleep and wake don't work). My GPU is a MSI R9 270X GAMING 2G OC (worked OOB) and a Core i5 4760 CPU with 8GB of RAM. The bootloader is Clover EFI.

Thanks.

Finally working. Kext in the attachments. Thanks to everybody for the support.

Attachments

• IO80211Family.kext.zip
    4 MB · Views: 2,083
I'm thinking about buying that card. Does anyone know if it works with Yosemite?
I know it's an old thread, but I hope OP still visits here to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back