Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
H310MS2H 2.0
CPU
I5 9300F
Graphics
Gtx 730
Hello everyone i just formated my pc to a windows10 downloaded all the necessary updates for it and i wanted to download my nividia drivers everytime i try it keeps telling me " this nividia drivers is not compatible with this version of windows" my nividia type : Gt 730 2gb
i downloaded the latest drivers though what can i do to make it work ? i cant keep my pc like this running without being able to read the graphic what to do pls

Hello everyone i just formated my pc to a windows10 downloaded all the necessary updates for it and i wanted to download my nividia drivers everytime i try it keeps telling me " this nividia drivers is not compatible with this version of windows" my nividia type : Gt 730 2gb
i downloaded the latest drivers though what can i do to make it work ? i cant keep my pc like this running without being able to read the graphic what to do pls

If you are connected to the Internet just go to the Control Panel/System/Device Manager, select the display adapter and choose to Update Driver. When the options window comes up select to Search Online etc.

If you are connected to the Internet just go to the Control Panel/System/Device Manager, select the display adapter and choose to Update Driver. When the options window comes up select to Search Online etc.
i did it and it said "windows has determined that the best driver for this device is already installed there may be better drivers on windows update or on the device manufactorer's website"

i did it and it said "windows has determined that the best driver for this device is already installed there may be better drivers on windows update or on the device manufactorer's website"

Okay.

Uninstall the Nividia drivers in the Programs section of Control Panel and clear any temporary files, the reboot and Windows should spot the "new" hardware and re-install the correct drivers.

Hello everyone i just formated my pc to a windows10 downloaded all the necessary updates for it and i wanted to download my nvidia drivers everytime i try it keeps telling me " this nvidia drivers is not compatible with this version of windows" my nividia type : Gt 730 2gb
Where did you try to download the Nvidia drivers? Did you try to download it from the Nvidia site?

This is the current latest (Standard) driver from Nvidia for Windows 10 64 bit :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back