Contribute
Register

[Problem] Stop sign when booting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried different kexts and this time I could boot into macOS. But the frame buffer still shows 7MB.. Please help.
you are back to using MacBookPro15,2 ?

the file you uploaded had the MacBookPro15,2 in config.plist....

I tried one more time, when clover shows I entered the "config" option and manually chose this config.plist and I could boot into macOS but the frame buffer shows 7MB.. Maybe the ACPI configs are wrong? Is there a minimal config that worked for UHD630 for someone? Maybe I can start there and gradually resolve the problems?

View attachment 393473

I tried one more time, when clover shows I entered the "config" option and manually chose this config.plist and I could boot into macOS but the frame buffer shows 7MB.. Maybe the ACPI configs are wrong? Is there a minimal config that worked for UHD630 for someone? Maybe I can start there and gradually resolve the problems?
you need to edit and use config.plist as is, make sure no other config_Hd... etc exists, only use config.plist

you need to edit and use config.plist as is, make sure no other config_Hd... etc exists, only use config.plist
Aha! Ok! I will try one more time and let you know. Thanks for pointing out!

It still doesn't work.. Maybe it is because I am installing to a USB hard drive? I used the same EFI folder on a USB stick and the USB hard drive. The USB hard drive gives me stop sign every single time..

It still doesn't work.. Maybe it is because I am installing to a USB hard drive? I used the same EFI folder on a USB stick and the USB hard drive. The USB hard drive gives me stop sign every single time..
can be tricky to install on usb hard drive

best to use internal

Is there a reason why this is tricky? I only heard about people say that
will probably require USBInjectAll and maybe already patched usb aml which you won't have until you have installed macOS

upload your problem reporting files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back