i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580 & WX7100
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi there,
I had a perfectly working Hackintosh with my GIGABYTE z370 HD3P motherboard. I switched to ASUS Prime A for thunderbolt 3 compatibility, and since then I haven't been able to shut down without holding down the power button.

Attached is my config.plist. I tried darkwake=10, but still no go.

Attachments

UtterDisbelief

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370M D3H
CPU
i3-8350K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Classic Mac
eMac, iBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi there,
I had a perfectly working Hackintosh with my GIGABYTE z370 HD3P motherboard. I switched to ASUS Prime A for thunderbolt 3 compatibility, and since then I haven't been able to shut down without holding down the power button.

Attached is my config.plist. I tried darkwake=10, but still no go.
Hi there.

I only noticed one thing in your config.plist that you could change - to help with CPU power management. Load it in Clover Configurator:

Con1.jpg

Tick that box. (PluginType). Save it.

That might help...

:)

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z390 Designare
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580 & WX7100
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi there.

I only noticed one thing in your config.plist that you could change - to help with CPU power management. Load it in Clover Configurator:

View attachment 407100

That might help...

I'll give that a try now. I had a question though. I saw a post about CPU power management. Does that mean if you want to overclock? Or does that mean to let your CPU run it's Turbo speed? Or neither? lol

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z390 Designare
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580 & WX7100
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi there.

View attachment 407100

That might help...

I tried PluginType, still freezes on shut down. Also bluetooth doesn't show on macOS, but works on Windows 10

Last edited: