Contribute
Register

Pre Install Questions - Advice needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do.

Also I just noticed something.....No boot screen and sleep does not work.

Any ideas?

Figured out the boot screen....but got the ugly generic one....ah well.

Sleep is still an issue though.

Also sometime when I start up my PC the res is back to default....

Also my 6 keys above my arrow keys do not work on my Logitech G15 for some odd reason.

Yes, No maybe so?

Digikid said:
Yes, No maybe so?

Well, since you don't have an edited DSDT, you won't be able to get sleep. Try PlatformUUID for the non-DSDT UUID injection. This will probably save your settings. It injects a constant UUID so you don't have issues with having to re-sign the iTunes agreement and such- it could work. Goes in /Extra/Extensions. Good luck!

Guess what? A PROBLEM!!!!!

I reinstalled the same way as last time......did the .3 update right off the bat.....ran multibeast...did easybeast and nvenabler and then rebooted.

Hard freeze on reboot on gray apple screen. Not even caps lock will work.

Also...how do I get USB Speakers to work? logitech z5.

ok...this is was is happening.

Can only get into OSX if I choose to ignore the cache.

Even then....I cannot control the PC whatsoever. The mouse, keyboard and anything USB will not respond. I know this becase none of the locks keys will respond....they are frozen....and the mouse will not move either because it too is frozen. Unplugging and replugging does squad...and after that the keyboard refuses to power up again.

I am offically giving up. I have decided that the hassle is not worth it and will be saving up to get a iMac 21.5 ASAP.

However....if you know of a fix for this...let me know so that I can help out my friend who is still wanting me to do this to his PC.

Thanks for the help though. It will not be forgotten nor is this the last that you will see of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back