Contribute
Register

Power off reboot my system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now is it correct? I have no flag Device/ NoDefaultPropietis and I have flag Inject Intel in Graphics.
My graphics is it ok now?

It is still wrong.
You forgot config.plist/Devices/NoDefaultProperties=true

Also, backlight control is not implemented correctly.

:crazy: ....
I'm crazy.
Sorry RehabMan. How I implemented blacklight control correctly??
In this moment if I onfig.plist/Devices/NoDefaultProperties=true the screen appears like picture.

Attachments

• IMG_1660.jpg
    IMG_1660.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 57
I fix my signature with my screen resolution (1366x768).
I attached a file with config.plist/Devices/NoDefaultProperties=false because when I use onfig.plist/Devices/NoDefaultProperties=true, laptop don't start. The screen appears like imagine on the previous post. Is it possible that onfig.plist/Devices/NoDefaultProperties=true don't work cause my patch "disabling nvidia graphic in dsdt".
Now I try to follow your guide about blacklight control.

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 72
I fix my signature with my screen resolution (1366x768).
I attached a file with config.plist/Devices/NoDefaultProperties=false because when I use onfig.plist/Devices/NoDefaultProperties=true, laptop don't start. The screen appears like imagine on the previous post. Is it possible that onfig.plist/Devices/NoDefaultProperties=true don't work cause my patch "disabling nvidia graphic in dsdt".
Now I try to follow your guide about blacklight control.

You can inject the properties manually (with AddProperties) until you determine which ones you actually need.
Look at ioreg/IOACPIPlatform and you can see all the properties Clover injected without NoDefaultProperties=true:
Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 10.30.11 AM.png

And if you think your ACPI patches are causing a problem, test without patched ACPI.

But also you should fix backlight control, as that could also be the cause of problems...

Last edited:
RehabMan, maybe I solved some problems. I attache files. Can you say me if I correct BlackLight control e Inject Intel?? I add also one proprieties in Config/ device / add proprieties

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 105
RehabMan, maybe I solved some problems. I attache files. Can you say me if I correct BlackLight control e Inject Intel?? I add also one proprieties in Config/ device / add proprieties

Backlight control is now correct.

Wonderful. And Intel Graphics is inject correctly??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back