Contribute
Register

Power off reboot my system

Status
Not open for further replies.
How? My laptop don't starts. I have not usb

EFI is FAT32.
You can modify it from Windows, Linux, or even by connecting it to another Mac computer.

I restore old config and start laptop. I have the following problem: If I use your config.plist, laptop is like image previous attached.
I atteched files with my and your config. can you look and saw me where is the error? What I wrong?

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 54
I restore old config and start laptop. I have the following problem: If I use your config.plist, laptop is like image previous attached.
I atteched files with my and your config. can you look and saw me where is the error? What I wrong?

Your current config.plist does not have the correct settings for HD3000.
See guide for correct plists:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Don't forget to read the guide carefully. Especially regarding HFSPlus.efi. There are plenty of bold face warnings in the guide...

Have I ti apply the settings in my actually config.plist? Not change my config with your!? Where is the wrong options?

Have I ti apply the settings in my actually config.plist? Not change my config with your!? Where is the wrong options?

Compare them if you don't want to take to my advice...

Hi RehaBman. I have used some options of your config HD3000 to correct my config.
Can you say me if my config.plist is correct??

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
Hi RehaBman. I have used some options of your config HD3000 to correct my config.
Can you say me if my config.plist is correct??

Not correct.
Devices/AddProperties no effect without Graphics/Inject/Intel=true
And best to avoid default properties that would be injected with Devices/NoDefaultProperties.

If I use Graphics/Inject/Intel=true, when I power on laptop the screen remains white with a line black and don't load anything. How I correct??
I don't understand the second point. I have to flag or not DEVICE/NoDefaultProprietis??

If I use Graphics/Inject/Intel=true, when I power on laptop the screen remains white with a line black and don't load anything. How I correct??
I don't understand the second point. I have to flag or not DEVICE/NoDefaultProprietis??

You did not attach any "Problem Reporting" files. Therefore not possible to tell what you're doing.
You did not fill out your profile as requested in the FAQ. Impossible to tell what your screen resolution is.

Use the guide plist unmodified.

Now is it correct? I have no flag Device/ NoDefaultPropietis and I have flag Inject Intel in Graphics.
My graphics is it ok now?

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back