Contribute
Register

Power Management Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is i should remove SSDT from ACPI/Patched to generate SSDT via ssdtPRGen. I can't remove the current SSDT because if i did, i'll not be able to boot and i'll get "system up in nanoseconds" error
leave it in there, create new one, remove old one and replace with new one

leave it in there, create new one, remove old one and replace with new one
@Feartech So i don't have to remove old SSDT from ACPI/Patched to generate SSDT via ssdtPRGen?

@Feartech So i don't have to remove old SSDT from ACPI/Patched to generate SSDT via ssdtPRGen?
nah, you should be good to go

don't forget to make those other adjustments as i mentioned above , AutoMerge etc

@Feartech Hello again, one question,
I have Intel i7 2670QM CPU & Intel HD 3000, should i use mbp 8.1 because of the HD 3000 only, or mbp 8.2 for the quad core cpu?

@Feartech But 8.1 should be for dual core and Intel core M cpus, i have quad core QM cpu just like 8.2. Does this affect anything? knowing that 8.2 also works with Intel HD 3000

@Feartech But 8.1 should be for dual core and Intel core M cpus, i have quad core QM cpu just like 8.2. Does this affect anything? knowing that 8.2 also works with Intel HD 3000
you will have to try them both for a bit, do some tasks on each definition to see if you can see any difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back