Contribute
Register

Power Management Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Feartech i mean i use "DropOEMs" to use custom DSDT & SSDT which is in ACPI/Patched, so why should i use AutoMerge? Is it even related or it has nothing to do with DropOEMs? maybe i don't understand why do i need AutoMerge
from the patching guide:

Clover: Files should be placed on the Clover bootloader partition (usually the EFI partition), in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched. DSDT.aml, if present, will automatically replace the OEM DSDT. This guide (and other guides linked from this guide) assumes you are using config.plist/ACPI/AutoMerge=true, config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/DropOem=false. With AutoMerge=true, patched SSDTs can be placed in ACPI/patched with their original name (from ACPI/origin) and they will be inserted such that the original order of SSDTs is not disturbed. It is not necessary (or advised) to use SortedOrder with AutoMerge=true. Other configurations are covered below in "Recommended configurations".

as you are not using your own SSDT from your laptop, AutoMerge should be enabled

and remove your sorted order

@Feartech I'm using my own extracted SSDT for my laptop CPU, this is why i don't use AutoMerge. I just wanna check if it's working properly because my laptop isn't shutting down properly as the power button led still on after the shut down, which is the main problem of this thread. I actually think that it might be a hardware problem after all

@Feartech I'm using my own extracted SSDT for my laptop CPU, this is why i don't use AutoMerge. I just wanna check if it's working properly because my laptop isn't shutting down properly as the power button led still on after the shut down, which is the main problem of this thread. I actually think that it might be a hardware problem after all
then you should remove that SSDT and use ssdtPRGen.sh

sorry, have noticed that your SSDT has been created via ssdtPRGen

as you are not using your own SSDT's from your origin folder then you can use AutoMerge, and remove your sortedorder etc as i mentioned above

then you should remove that SSDT and use ssdtPRGen.sh

@Feartech I can't boot without SSDT, i get "system up in nanoseconds" error

sorry, have noticed that your SSDT has been created via ssdtPRGen

as you are not using your own SSDT's from your origin folder then you can use AutoMerge, and remove your sortedorder etc as i mentioned above
@Feartech Should i use SSDT generated via ssdtPRGen or the SSDT from origin folder?

@Feartech This is SSDTs from my origin folder, the problem is i still can't solve all the errors.
Can you help me?

Attachments

• origin.zip
    30.8 KB · Views: 182
use the one from ssdtPRGen
The problem is i should remove SSDT from ACPI/Patched to generate SSDT via ssdtPRGen. I can't remove the current SSDT because if i did, i'll not be able to boot and i'll get "system up in nanoseconds" error

@Feartech I'm currently using SSDT from that thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back