Contribute
Register

Potential Hackintosh Core M Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i understood wrong

Last edited:
Here is the wifi image. It should be fairly easy to get it working. I did add instructions and made some bash scripts to help connecting a wifi access point. It's not well tested tough.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jgmt72rst6br8s3/tcWifiV01.zip?dl=0

Otherwise this seems to be OK way to get WIFI but there are two issues:
- Connection is not very stable. Breaks after 10mins or so.
- It consumes CPU. 15% idle and over 100% when downloading max speed (only about 15MB).

hey for those of you running dual boot WIN10 and OSx, do you get a panic when coming back to OS X on first restart? VoodooI2C is causing the panic for me, but when i reboot and just go in to OS X no panic.
This was happening on another machine that seemingly had two DSDTs (one labelled DSDT, the other DSDT-0). What was happening was that after rebooting directly from Windows, the non-patched DSDT was being loaded and the user didnt have the necessary patches loaded for VoodooI2C to work. If that's not the case for you then I'm not too sure.

Guys, any news about the wi-fi card driver or the replacement (after desoldering) of the card?
Very much interested. Thanks

This was happening on another machine that seemingly had two DSDTs (one labelled DSDT, the other DSDT-0). What was happening was that after rebooting directly from Windows, the non-patched DSDT was being loaded and the user didnt have the necessary patches loaded for VoodooI2C to work. If that's not the case for you then I'm not too sure.

Thanks Alex I will look in to it and report back.

Hey guys, i want to jump in that "FUN" Mad Audi menitoned. I cannot remove the Lines from dsdt.aml because MaciASL gives me errors. Could you please share the latest dsdt.aml (i know it is not good to use this...) where the Wacom Stylus is working?

Working on the Problem with the Touchpad at the Keyboard which makes a Command+Y everytime you move the cursor from top, in chrome e.g. it opens everytime the History. I disabled it under the Keyboard Settings but not System Wide, Key Codes says that the Touchpad ist sending this Code everytime i swipe from top down:
Key Codes 2.1 © 2005–2016 Many Tricks — Start typing…
Key Down
Characters:y
Unicode:121 / 0x79
Keys:⌘Y
Key Code:6 / 0x6
Modifiers:1048840 / 0x100108ⓘ

Created my own DSDT now and removed the lines mentioned eralier to get Stylus work, but Stylus does not work after removing the lines. I attached my Clover Folder, maybe someone can help?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back