Contribute
Register

Potential Hackintosh Core M Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
no matter which method they do the same result
the procedure was discussed some pages back and my clover folder contain my patched dsdt so you need install only kexts for audio and battery status
did the touch work directly???

Yes it worked directly, thanks a lot!!!

have tride dualboot with win10???? I cannot install win10, it says the patirtion is MBR and it can only be installed in apartition GPT. I trayde reenstall everything, and still cannot install cuz the partition is MBS.

I went to DiskUtility to look for an option to change MBR to GTP partition but I don't get it.

Yes it worked directly, thanks a lot!!!

have tride dualboot with win10???? I cannot install win10, it says the patirtion is MBR and it can only be installed in apartition GPT. I trayde reenstall everything, and still cannot install cuz the partition is MBS.

I went to DiskUtility to look for an option to change MBR to GTP partition but I don't get it.

Dual boot is covered in post #2 of the guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...de-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover.html

What do mean with this - leave "free space" or use an HFS+J "placeholder" partition on your HDD to install Windows???

leave "leave free space"

thanks

Free space means space not allocated by a partition. A placeholder is an HFS+J partition you will later delete within the Windows installer in order to create an NTFS partition for Windows.

Free space means space not allocated by a partition. A placeholder is an HFS+J partition you will later delete within the Windows installer in order to create an NTFS partition for Windows.
Thanks for repond.
But I don't understand, once at the MacOsx installer, at disk utility, how can I leave a "free space" with no partition? I'm just lost there.
Thanks BTW

Thanks for repond.
But I don't understand, once at the MacOsx installer, at disk utility, how can I leave a "free space" with no partition? I'm just lost there.
Thanks BTW

It is not possible with 10.11 Disk Utility (it was possible with older Disk Utility). You would have to create free space using Terminal 'diskutil'.

If you're not comfortable with Terminal and diskutil (just a guess), use the placeholder method.

It is not possible with 10.11 Disk Utility (it was possible with older Disk Utility). You would have to create free space using Terminal 'diskutil'.

If you're not comfortable with Terminal and diskutil (just a guess), use the placeholder method.

how to create placeholder in el capitan disk utility???

Create an HFS+J partition just as you would any HFS+J partition.
Good thanks!!!

Now i can dualboot win10 and MacOSX, but new problemes came out.

-The resolution in windows10 cannot be fixed or modify by setting, simply the resolution is wrong.
- And the touchscreen its not working (in MacOSX) after installing the Clover Bootloader. (Any idea why could this be)

I have renamed bootmgfw-irug.efi.

Thanks

Good thanks!!!

Now i can dualboot win10 and MacOSX, but new problemes came out.

-The resolution in windows10 cannot be fixed or modify by setting, simply the resolution is wrong.

You need to install correct drivers for your graphics device. It will likely be corrected by Windows Update automatically.

- And the touchscreen its not working (in MacOSX) after installing the Clover Bootloader. (Any idea why could this be)

If the touchscreen is USB, check in System Information->USB. If not present... USB problem...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/173616-guide-10-11-usb-changes-solutions.html

I have renamed bootmgfw-irug.efi.

I think you mean bootmgfw.efi -> bootmgfw-orig.efi.

It is better to add a UEFI entry with efibootmgr (which avoids this rename). Windows updates will tend to undo this rename (and you'll have to do it again, as per guide).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back