Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
(Posting here because Post-Installation is desktop only)

After finally completing my El Capitan 10.11 Installation, everything was working on the 2nd reboot, mouse, keyboard, USB, I used the Post-Installation tools like specified on the 10.11 Installation guide, then after the reboot, nothing worked. I was back to the first kernel panics I had while trying to install the OS.

I figured "What the hell.. The guide is wrong, Having to install clover and make a standard config.plist won't work" so I inserted the USB again, used Shell64 to literally clone the whole USB EFI Clover, to the HDD mounted EFI Clover, and well, it all booted and everything went great, but the mouse and keyboard didn't work.

I looked at the verbose of the HDD loading, and VoodooPS2Controller doesn't get called, even though it is included in both the HDD kexts, and the USB kexts.

What do I do? Thanks.

(Posting here because Post-Installation is desktop only)

After finally completing my El Capitan 10.11 Installation, everything was working on the 2nd reboot, mouse, keyboard, USB, I used the Post-Installation tools like specified on the 10.11 Installation guide, then after the reboot, nothing worked. I was back to the first kernel panics I had while trying to install the OS.

I figured "What the hell.. The guide is wrong, Having to install clover and make a standard config.plist won't work" so I inserted the USB again, used Shell64 to literally clone the whole USB EFI Clover, to the HDD mounted EFI Clover, and well, it all booted and everything went great, but the mouse and keyboard didn't work.

I looked at the verbose of the HDD loading, and VoodooPS2Controller doesn't get called, even though it is included in both the HDD kexts, and the USB kexts.

What do I do? Thanks.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back