Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
foxcom
CPU
intel duo core 8400
Graphics
hd 6450
I put together a spare part build for my first hackinstosh (not completely familiar with programming language but a step above novice when it comes to this kinda stuff):
Foxcomm MB (used off ebay)
Intel duo 8400
4gb DDR2
Installed Sierra off USB drive
usb wifi (no network card other than the motherboard ethernet which isnt being used)

Here are the issues I need some help with (I have done a ton of looking around and haven't been able to permanently fix any of them):

-When I use clover to make adjustment and mount the efi partition it only properly mounts when the usb installation drive is inserted

-I got the audio to work but then disappears after about a day or so (the kext just disappears after I got it working)

-I have tried every piece of advice I have found to fix my APPSTORE log in to make it stop saying "Can not be verified"---- I tried changing my serial number, network setting to en0, other "common solutions" i found in these forums.... all havent worked.

Please help!!!
Thank you

usb wifi (no network card other than the motherboard ethernet which isnt being used)

-I have tried every piece of advice I have found to fix my APPSTORE log in to make it stop saying "Can not be verified"---- I tried changing my serial number, network setting to en0, other "common solutions" i found in these forums.... all havent worked.
Quite obviously you have not.

You must have a working Ethernet connection which is defined as BuiltIn and en0.
You don't have to use it to connect but it must be configured.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

You must have a working Ethernet connection which is defined as BuiltIn and en0.

ok thank you i will try that next ... thought it had to be a dedicated network card --- like i said first hackintosh build --- i will update as soon as i try it...

should i be in clover or is it a setting in sierra?

It is not in Clover.
so im working on configuring my ethernet and the start up freezes mid bar at apple screen but does work when i reinsert usb installation drive i used... why wont it work with out that?
any ideas?

done and still wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back