Intel HD Graphics 2000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi everyone, since the past 2 days i was triyng to install mac os x mavericks on my PC, i read that is necessary to install first OS X 10.6 Snow leopard, and thats my problem, i spend all the day trying to install it but always it gets stuck in the apple logo with a prohibition sign, then i tried with the command PCIRootUID=1 but doesnt work. Can you help me please, i really want Mac OS X.

I have the original retail version of snow leopard, i discconect all mi extra things and leve only the things that are mentioned in the ''iBoot + MultiBeast: Install Mac OS X on any Intel-based PC'' tutorial.

This is my PC:
Intel core i7 2600 CPU 3.6GHz
Motherboard: Foxconn H61MX
I dont have any extra video card, i have the Intel HD Graphics 2000
4 GB RAM

PD: I'm spanish, thats why my english is so bad, sorry.

3.jpg1.jpg2.jpg

Hi everyone, since the past 2 days i was triyng to install mac os x mavericks on my PC, i read that is necessary to install first OS X 10.6 Snow leopard, and thats my problem, i spend all the day trying to install it but always it gets stuck in the apple logo with a prohibition sign, then i tried with the command PCIRootUID=1 but doesnt work. Can you help me please, i really want Mac OS X.

I have the original retail version of snow leopard, i discconect all mi extra things and leve only the things that are mentioned in the ''iBoot + MultiBeast: Install Mac OS X on any Intel-based PC'' tutorial.

This is my PC:
Intel core i7 2600 CPU 3.6GHz
Motherboard: Foxconn H61MX
I dont have any extra video card, i have the Intel HD Graphics 2000
4 GB RAM

PD: I'm spanish, thats why my english is so bad, sorry.

exxxodia

This is not going to work - your HD 2000 is not supported in Snow Leopard - It is not supported in Mountain Lion and it is not Supported in Mavericks.

You need a CPU w a HD3000 onboard Graphics.

SO now you need a video card... suggest looking in old computers or any surplus computer salvage bussiness for a old video card.

What you should look for is a nVidia 8400GS or a GT 9400 GT 9500 8800 or one of the video cards from this list at this link.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/wiki/index.php/Graphics_Card_Database

Also you will need to have one with a DVI port

You will need to connect the video cable to the DVI port.

Ok so you have two courses of action to follow - change CPU or GET video card.

thanks a lot for your help. i will go to buy a video card. thanks

thanks a lot for your help. i will go to buy a video card. thanks

exxxodia

be careful about purchasing a new card the cards we want are not in stores as the manufactures have stopped making these as they are 4 years old.

Use only the cards on the link i listed.

See if you can borrow a card from friends relative your neighbor - ask anyone who has a older computer they are not using maybe in the back bedroom the garage or as a planter on a patio...

use that link for the Graphic cards to find one that should work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back