Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - get your HDMI or DVI connection going and then we'll go from there.

i have this same board. for the most part, have the system up and running and love it. still boots from usb (grr but no biggie), but audio still fighting back (as in no audio- wondering exactly which driver to install at this point) and some issues streaming video (asus gtx 650).

i got it through the install and am about to do the multi beast portion, i was wondering what i should do EasyBeast, UserDSDT, or DSDT Free.

Im sending this message off of the Hackintosh :D

hey i got it all working however upon reboot i got the boot0 error and followed bob roches video off of youtube and came across the after the reboot for fixing the boot0 error. image.jpg

hey i got it all working however upon reboot i got the boot0 error and followed bob roches video off of youtube and came across the after the reboot for fixing the boot0 error. View attachment 78180

Your system is kernel panicking as you have used a system definition that is not in keeping with your system memory. Revert back to system definition mac Pro 3,1 or delete your AppleTyMCEDriver.kext from S/L/E. iMac 14,1/14,2 would probably be more suitable for your build.

Adrian B

Your system is kernel panicking as you have used a system definition that is not in keeping with your system memory. Revert back to system definition mac Pro 3,1 or delete your AppleTyMCEDriver.kext from S/L/E. iMac 14,1/14,2 would probably be more suitable for your build.

Adrian B
Should I just wipe everything and start over or how should I proceed?

nevermind i just wiped my hard drive and reinstalled using 3,1 5,1 was the problem. THANK YOU EVERYONE for the help!!

nevermind i just wiped my hard drive and reinstalled using 3,1 5,1 was the problem. THANK YOU EVERYONE for the help!!

Sorry Lucas, I didn't see your first reply - only been looking at the 'activity' page tonight. Glad that you have it fixed. Mac Pro 4,1 is the same and expects your system to be running with ECC RAM rather than non ECC RAM, just like a real Mac Pro.
Many of the mods run Mac Pro 3,1 as a system definition - it generally works with everything very well. There are some GPUs that require a different definition.

Adrian B

It's all good, I'm going to post a build video as well as the set up to help out the others with this board and set up. Thanks for all the help. Any idea how to fix the green audio poping I'm currently using the black one cuz it doesn't do that but would like to get everything working. Also the issues with iMessage and etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back