Contribute
Register

Pentium G4560 halfway Success install

Status
Not open for further replies.
@denchik12 @Dan1994 @shuhung @kostaras14 @coolking1 @BreBo
I bought Intel G4560 as impulsive purchase. I want it to be converted to Hackintosh.
Can we make HD610 to work in mac OS sierra preferably 10.12.5
Can we make FCPX work with it with FULL HW acceleration (like Intel HD530) ?
Guide me How to do it. I got the time to test it.
No .. can buy graphiс card , nvida gt 730 1Gb ddr5, and all working nice

Two weeks can't install Sierra, use clover from this theme ,bios setup right, my hardware g4560 msi-h110m 1050ti........ Please help.

Hello, for this problem, I used the boot clover settings "-no_compat_check" and I was successful!

I have Pentium G4560 and I did sucessful High Sierra hackintosh but I deleted it since it caused BSODs on Windows 10.
I have 8gb ram,h110m-dgs,gtx1050. Pentium's 610 can't be used for hackintosh since it is not supported but somehow my clover automatically selected option inject intel.Everything worked except Siri and sleep function.Kexts needed:NullCPUPowerManagment,FakePCIID,proper internet and audio driver,also u need FakeSMC,Lilu and Nvidia graphics fixup if u have Pascal/Maxwell card.Also u need to change cpu id in config.plist to 0x0306A0 and set SMBIOS to iMac17,1 or 18,1 for me 17,1 worked.That's it! Also I didn't need to use nv_disable=1 in Clover.I used verbose and dart=0.

Last edited:
Hey, i have the same configurations on my PC and i'm trying to install Mojave. i'm very new to hackintosh, did you had any sucess with your hackintosh with the configurations you mentioned?

I have Pentium G4560 and I did sucessful High Sierra hackintosh but I deleted it since it caused BSODs on Windows 10.
I have 8gb ram,h110m-dgs,gtx1050. Pentium's 610 can't be used for hackintosh since it is not supported but somehow my clover automatically selected option inject intel.Everything worked except Siri and sleep function.Kexts needed:NullCPUPowerManagment,FakePCIID,proper internet and audio driver,also u need FakeSMC,Lilu and Nvidia graphics fixup if u have Pascal/Maxwell card.Also u need to change cpu id in config.plist to 0x0306A0 and set SMBIOS to iMac17,1 or 18,1 for me 17,1 worked.That's it! Also I didn't need to use nv_disable=1 in Clover.I used verbose and dart=0.

i have g4560 processor. want to do hakintosh. can you share your EFi here please. also if u have any update catalina or big sur install and acceration QC/IE ,then let me know.

i have g4560 processor. want to do hakintosh. can you share your EFi here please. also if u have any update catalina or big sur install and acceration QC/IE ,then let me know.
Check guide on my profile. Catalina doesn't support 1050 so that doesn't work.I also think Big Sur won't support it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back