Contribute
Register

pastrychef's build - Asus Maximus VIII Gene - i7-7700K - GTX 1080

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Thank you for this great tutorial, I have a motherboard Asus Maximus VIII Gene + I7-6700K + GTX 1080, I followed the tutorial from the beginning to the end, and everything works well except the quicksync.

Yet I put "injectintel" "0x19120001" in clover, but macx video converter says hardware no compatible.

Hello,

Thank you for this great tutorial, I have a motherboard Asus Maximus VIII Gene + I7-6700K + GTX 1080, I followed the tutorial from the beginning to the end, and everything works well except the quicksync.

Yet I put "injectintel" "0x19120001" in clover, but macx video converter says hardware no compatible.

Hello.

Which version of macOS did you install? Did you remember to also install Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext?

Also, please add your motherboard, CPU, and GPU to your profile so that it's easier for others to help you.

I have 10.13.1, yes i have lilu & Intelgraphicsfixup in Kexts/other, my sisteme is iMac 17,1

Do you also have NvidiaGraphicFixup.kext installed?

If possible, please attach your config.plist so that I may have a look.

Yes i have NvidiaGraphicFixup.kext installed in kext/other

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.4 KB · Views: 256
Try this and let me know how it goes.

Attachments

• config.plist
    9 KB · Views: 253
Hackintosh don’t boot

Photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 93
Last edited by a moderator:
I put my original config back, I do not know why I do not have quick sync, and fcpx is super slow

Your original config.plist has Drop Tables and SSDT patches that I never used.

Also, you are using a Fake ID for IntelGFX which isn't needed. You are faking a mobile GPU which may be preventing Quick Sync from working.

Try booting in verbose mode to see where the config.plist that I posted is stalling. Or you can try unchecking "-disblegfxfirmware" to see if it fixes the freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back