Contribute
Register

pastrychef's build - Asus Maximus VIII Gene - i7-7700K - GTX 1080

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover does have a built-in theme editor...

Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 10.45.32 AM.png

Clover does have a built-in theme editor...

View attachment 235562
Not in my version. I´m running 4.35 under El Captain (this was the version mentioned in Storks build guide). I heard a lot of troubles with newer versions under 10.11, so I thought it´s better not to upgrade. Or is the latest version save (in terms of config-shredding) under El Captain?

thanks again for your help.

best
Michael

I meant Clover Configurator, not Clover... I don't think you can do any damage to your config.plist if you just use the newer Clover Configurators for the sole purpose of editing a theme.

I meant Clover Configurator, not Clover... I don't think you can do any damage to your config.plist if you just use the newer Clover Configurators for the sole purpose of editing a theme.
thx 4 the info. Just d/l it. Let´s see if it helps....

best
Michael

Hi pastrychef, i have same setup bios on 2022 same cpu with asus gtx980ti. I have an issue waking from sleep with smbios 17.1 and 14.2 iMac. If I change it to Macmini 6.2 it works ok. To make it even more strange deep sleeps works sometimes. To be short wake is an issue. Can you share your config.plist and acpi patched folder here? Tia Han

I usually don't like to post my config.plist...

Last edited:
Thx remove it. I will try now. That signature.... almost exactly what I have here ...
Ptrychef I tried all your stuff and its looking better. I see now signal om mDP on my dell 2715Q however screen remains black.
I also checked other videocard ports. Can you please make a compare what you have installed as kexts and clover drivers with mine? System is now accepting VNC authentication but doesn't display anything. It means system is not frozen.
Kexts: CodecCommander.kext (2.6.2), Fake SMC with sensors (6.24-316-g197d663.1737), IntelMausiEthernet (2.2.0) and RealtekALC (1.2-toledaALC-110)
Clover Drivers: I have all drivers installed ... I think this is not good.

Do I also require a special pmset command?

Thanks for helping me out! BRGDS

Last edited:
Hi pastrychef, i have same setup bios on 2022 same cpu with asus gtx980ti. I have an issue waking from sleep with smbios 17.1 and 14.2 iMac. If I change it to Macmini 6.2 it works ok. To make it even more strange deep sleeps works sometimes. To be short wake is an issue. Can you share your config.plist and acpi patched folder here? Tia Han
Just thinking out loud. Do you have a FW card inside or no USB fix working? On my end thix fixes my sleep/wake problem. Ok, also set the darkwake flag...

Best
Michael

FW card? See my post 317 I have it almost working... system is now live but only blackscreen.

Thx remove it. I will try now. That signature.... almost exactly what I have here ...
Ptrychef I tried all your stuff and its looking better. I see now signal om mDP on my dell 2715Q however screen remains black.
I also checked other videocard ports. Can you please make a compare what you have installed as kexts and clover drivers with mine? System is now accepting VNC authentication but doesn't display anything. It means system is not frozen.
Kexts: CodecCommander.kext (2.6.2), Fake SMC with sensors (6.24-316-g197d663.1737), IntelMausiEthernet (2.2.0) and RealtekALC (1.2-toledaALC-110)
Clover Drivers: I have all drivers installed ... I think this is not good.

Do I also require a special pmset command?

Thanks for helping me out! BRGDS

I have:
FakeSMC.kext + Sensors 6.18-313
USBInjectAll.kext
Everything else is same as you have.

To fix black screen with iMac17,1 system definition, you need to run AGDPfix 1.3. Before you run it, you must disable SIP. Or, you can just use iMac14,2 system definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back