Contribute
Register

pastrychef's build - Asus Maximus VIII Gene - i7-7700K - GTX 1080

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG it worked lol / so I would like to stabilize my set up more then it is now. Any tips ? currently my third monitor is still not working its saying that the input is not recognized . Also I am ruinning dual boot do you think that could be why I experience so much issues or is it user error lol ...

I only have one monitor and have never been able to test multi-monitor setups. Try making a new post in Graphics sub-forum for help.

Dual boot should not affect multi-monitor.

I only have one monitor and have never been able to test multi-monitor setups. Try making a new post in Graphics sub-forum for help.

Dual boot should not affect multi-monitor.
I got this error today should I be worried ?

Attachments

• eficheck.dump.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 78
I don't know what that is.[/
It was an error I was getting on my unit .... also do you think my 1050 ti graphics card is good enough for gaming ?

also do you think my 1050 ti graphics card is good enough for gaming ?

That's a bit subjective. It depends on you, what type of games you play, what your tolerance for lagginess is, what resolution you will be gaming at, how many monitors you will be using for gaming.

If you will be playing the latest first person shooters on a multi monitor setup, you will probably benefit from an upgraded video card.

If you will be playing solitaire, your current monitor is fine.

That's a bit subjective. It depends on you, what type of games you play, what your tolerance for lagginess is, what resolution you will be gaming at, how many monitors you will be using for gaming.

If you will be playing the latest first person shooters on a multi monitor setup, you will probably benefit from an upgraded video card.

If you will be playing solitaire, your current monitor is fine.
lol @ solitaire damn thats the nicest way to say you need to step your game up lol .... Yeah im going to be playing COD and all that so I guess its titan for me .. that or amd right ?

lol @ solitaire damn thats the nicest way to say you need to step your game up lol .... Yeah im going to be playing COD and all that so I guess its titan for me .. that or amd right ?

Again, it depends.... You can always dial back the settings to improve frame rates, but at a cost to visual quality. It's best to try your game first and if your video card is not giving you satisfactory results, then consider upgrading.

Again, it depends.... You can always dial back the settings to improve frame rates, but at a cost to visual quality. It's best to try your game first and if your video card is not giving you satisfactory results, then consider upgrading.
is there a way to turn off the notifications on the side , I used to download other things back in the day to kill and tweek my mac , but I dont want it to mess with this stuff

is there a way to turn off the notifications on the side , I used to download other things back in the day to kill and tweek my mac , but I dont want it to mess with this stuff

System Preferences > Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back