Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Hey chef,

So the BCM94360CS2 card is up and running, however, after making a custom DSDT, during sleep I'm no longer able to wake with mouse movement/click (MX Master 2s via bluetooth).

Know of solutions?

Cheers

What patches did you need for your DSDT?

If you create an SSDT for USB make sure that the USB port that is attached to Bluetooth is set to 255.

What patches did you need for your DSDT?

If you create an SSDT for USB make sure that the USB port that is attached to Bluetooth is set to 255.

USB3 _PRW 0x6D Skylake (instant wake)

Was recommended to fix my sleep issue, have not done a SSDT though. Any particular process you recommend?

USB3 _PRW 0x6D Skylake (instant wake)

Was recommended to fix my sleep issue, have not done a SSDT though. Any particular process you recommend?

Are you using my EFI? You shouldn't have any wake issues with it and that DSDT won't be needed. It looks like you are messing with power to USB when asleep. If there's no power to USB, how do you expect Bluetooth to work?

Use an SSDT for USB to get USB and Bluetooth working right.

Are you using my EFI? You shouldn't have any wake issues with it and that DSDT won't be needed. It looks like you are messing with power to USB when asleep. If there's no power to USB, how do you expect Bluetooth to work?

Use an SSDT for USB to get USB and Bluetooth working right.

No not using your EFI chef, just a little lost. I’ll have a go with SSDT and see how get on. Never had to make any custom ones before in the past with HS 10.13.6.

Cheers chef

Hey pastrychef , first thanks for your work!
I have the same build as yours excepts video card, i`m using RX 580 from gigabyte.
I`m having problem to have RX580 and UHD630 working . I can only use RX580, no UHD in system report, and with last FAKESMC not even my RX580 works (two monitors via DP), in that case i got a big flicking yellow screen. With FAKESMC from march 30, only RX580 works, no UHD detected.
Can you please give some directions to have them working?
Suing your last EFI for MOJAVE.

Thanks.

Hey pastrychef , first thanks for your work!
I have the same build as yours excepts video card, i`m using RX 580 from gigabyte.
I`m having problem to have RX580 and UHD630 working . I can only use RX580, no UHD in system report, and with last FAKESMC not even my RX580 works (two monitors via DP), in that case i got a big flicking yellow screen. With FAKESMC from march 30, only RX580 works, no UHD detected.
Can you please give some directions to have them working?
Suing your last EFI for MOJAVE.

Thanks.

The UHD 630 is not supposed to show up in System Information. This is true of real iMacs too. If you see the UHD 630 in System Information, something is wrong. You can check IORegistryExplorer to see your UHD 630.

Are you plugging both your monitors to the RX 580? UHD 630 is configured to be headless and should not have any monitors connected.

If you are using my EFI folder, you shouldn't have to mess with FakeSMC. r4.4.4 already has latest version. When you installed EFI folder r4.4.4, did you use the included config.plist or did you copy over your old config.plist? You should use the included config.plist and just copy your Serial, Board Serial, and UUID to it. Old config.plists will cause problems.

Ok pastrychef, ioregistry checked and UHD630 is there, ok!
Both monitors plugged in RX580.
i`m using yours EFI and with my serial, board serial and UUID, but with your fakesmc no way i but one screen with apple sign, the load bar and the moving cursor and the other screen with yellow flicks, using SMC from 20 march all ok, strange.
Attached my fakesmc.

Attachments

• FakeSMC.kext.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 65
Ok pastrychef, ioregistry checked and UHD630 is there, ok!
Both monitors plugged in RX580.
i`m using yours EFI and with my serial, board serial and UUID, but with your fakesmc no way i but one screen with apple sign, the load bar and the moving cursor and the other screen with yellow flicks, using SMC from 20 march all ok, strange.
Attached my fakesmc.

That's weird. I guess if the March 20 version of FakeSMC works for you, use it. I only have one monitor and don't usually test for multi-monitors.

You should also let RehabMan know about this. Maybe he can do something to fix it.

Back