Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

I see you use DMAR DropTables in your plist sample. Is it preferable to MATS DropTables for i7-8700k processors?
seems i looked to different config :)

Last edited:
one step forward : implement Apple SSD Nvme controller

Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 08.39.22.png

@pastrychef - first of all, thank you for all your work on this build and thanks for making it available to all of us.
Its awesome to just be able to download updated EFI folders, and everything just works.
BUT... after updating to EFI 3.5, it seems that wake from sleep takes longer. Is it just me?

@pastrychef , I need , if you want, your original ioreg without any patch or modification...I found in one post something about FAN0,FAN1 etc ... I dont have something like this ... A little research is needed ... thank you

Here you go...

Attachments

• PastryChef’s iMac.ioreg
    5.5 MB · Views: 100
@pastrychef - first of all, thank you for all your work on this build and thanks for making it available to all of us.
Its awesome to just be able to download updated EFI folders, and everything just works.
BUT... after updating to EFI 3.5, it seems that wake from sleep takes longer. Is it just me?

Yes, I've noticed it's a tad slower too. Not sure what the cause is.

Well, lets wait and see if it’s fixed when some of the kexts are updated again. If it ain’t broken... u know :)

Yeah that's basically what I was hoping for. Both Clover and macOS are going through some changes. Hopefully, there will be more improvements with the release of Mojave final.

Here you go...
thank you ...

I asked you to send me an ioreg without corrections, but considering that you only use 2 ssdt for minor things, it goes and so ... I found quite big differences between strix and hero ... you use 2 video cards between which one 630hd ... the sound from where do you get it? and I also noticed 2 network cards ... the interesting configuration ... I would like to try to improve it a bit ...

thank you ...

I asked you to send me an ioreg without corrections, but considering that you only use 2 ssdt for minor things, it goes and so ... I found quite big differences between strix and hero ... you use 2 video cards between which one 630hd ... the sound from where do you get it? and I also noticed 2 network cards ... the interesting configuration ... I would like to try to improve it a bit ...

I use Vega 56 as primary and UHD630 headlessly for AirPlay and HEVC.
Audio is from ALC S1220A via AppleALC.kext.
I use an Intel X540-T2 10GBase-T PCI-e card.

Back